• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dont sleep on Mike Lindell, he is the real deal and as Patriotic as they come........I have stated mulitple times and will do so again mulitple times

THE good guys ALREADY have the CYBER proof of election fraud, tthis is NOT about a 4 year election. the audits are about waking up the country and showing the people what has been happening to us ........as this is NOT the first time the CABAL has used election fraud to place their cronies into positions of power accross the country.

Aug 10th to 12th the truth comes out...
Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium Scheduled for August 10, 11, 12https://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/mike-lindells-cyber-symposium-scheduled-for-august-10-11-12-138705/

Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium Scheduled for August 10, 11, 12 in Sioux Falls. SOUTH DAKOTA: Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow, announced his Cyber Symposium on election fraud in the 2020 Election is being held in the Republican stronghold of Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Lindell promises his Cyber Symposium will be the definitive answer to ...
Lindell Offers $5 Million to Attendee Who Can Invalidate ...https://www.thethinkingconservative.com/lindell-offers-5-million-to-attendee-who-can-invalidate-election-data/

Mike Lindell will reveal the cyber data and the packet captures from the November 2020 election at his Cyber Symposium on August 10th through the 12th. He has offered $5,000,000 to any attendee who can prove that this cyber data is not valid data from the November 2020 election. Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium is not open to the public, but ...

Why start following the law now, they feeling totally untouchable

Five Counties in Michigan Will Likely Break the Law and a Cease and Desist Order by Erasing 2020 Election Data from Their Voting Machines

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/breaking-exclusive-five-counties-michigan-will-likely-break-law-cease-desist-order-erasing-2020-election-data-voting-machines/

12 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Oh wow. Wonder why President Trump and his secret military alliance didn’t stop this from happening

Not this time:bulb And if you are so smart why dont you go get that 5milly from Mike Lindell

Dont worry I will remind you all as the event approaches so you can view for yourself.

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Not this time:bulb And if you are so smart why dont you go get that 5milly from Mike Lindell

Dont worry I will remind you all as the event approaches so you can view for yourself.

Imagine being so dumb you think he might pay that out. Jesus Christ himself could show up and disprove it and the pillow crack head still wouldn’t pay and claim it was “promotional “ and no reasonable person would believe such a wild claim. Aka the FoxNews defense. 

5 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Imagine being so dumb you think he might pay that out. Jesus Christ himself could show up and disprove it and the pillow crack head still wouldn’t pay and claim it was “promotional “ and no reasonable person would believe such a wild claim. Aka the FoxNews defense. 

This is the standard nonsense you ALWAYS say when you talk your stupid shit and are challenged to produce truth..you complile phoney reasons that BLAME the other party for your ineptitiude

"Oh its not worth engaging as YOU wont get it "  OR   "Oh he wont pay out"

I know you kid, you live in a world of lies  and deceit and follow me because I speak truth....I will keep praying for you to be dragged out of that lib cesspool you are drowning it.?

42 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

This is the standard nonsense you ALWAYS say when you talk your stupid shit and are challenged to produce truth..you complile phoney reasons that BLAME the other party for your ineptitiude

I know you kid, you live in a world of lies  and deceit and follow me because I speak truth....I will keep praying for you to be dragged out of that lib cesspool you are drowning it.?

k

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

In fairness it's now late july, you've been talking up everything from the electoral college, to the supreme court, to the kracken, Q, and now mike lindell...and NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.

Then you talk up tweets from 3-4 years ago which have not proven correct and yet you say give it time. :lol

Times up.

28 minutes ago, mikeman said:

In fairness it's now late july, you've been talking up everything from the electoral college, to the supreme court, to the kracken, Q, and now mike lindell...and NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.

Then you talk up tweets from 3-4 years ago which have not proven correct and yet you say give it time. :lol

Times up.

nah, you dont set the timelines, the people running the show do.......Fact is that none of the big things that I have told you about can be disproven at this time .....except that I was pretty sure Biden would not be sworn in(HINT HE IS NOT IN CHARGE)

...if I had been following Q back then I would have have been less aggressive on that stance

IN fact stuff that I was talking about months ago and mostly ignored on here , especially about specific types of election fraud are finally being revealed on a national level.:bulb

All the other stuff is still in play q Is doing their thing, the supreme court and fallout , Kracken info is being used right now, some of it is being used by Lindell in fact......

Plenty is happening , take off your dooming glasses and you will see it. Stay alive and you will see this shit pan out.

War takes time

war-takes-time.jpg

Stay Tuned cuz The Best is Yet to Come

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread