• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

LOL

Honestly Shooter I dont know if you are being serious or being funny...haha, Im hoping funny

But this is one thing that is crazy, statistics and math are used in court cases to prove embezzlement and other crimes, its used in baseball to build teams=Moneyball, used by handicappers to analyze balls games

yet ALL of the sudden when they use it to analyze  election data people act like its witchcraft all.

I was trying to be funny. I used to like math class and this video was a very good class with a very good teacher.

6 hours ago, shooterman said:

I was trying to be funny. I used to like math class and this video was a very good class with a very good teacher.

Yeah he can make a pretty complex topic understandable.....that is why these math proofs didnt work  with the general public......people go where is the proof , while looking right at it ...ha

13 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

LOL

Honestly Shooter I dont know if you are being serious or being funny...haha, Im hoping funny

But this is one thing that is crazy, statistics and math are used in court cases to prove embezzlement and other crimes, its used in baseball to build teams=Moneyball, used by handicappers to analyze balls games

yet ALL of the sudden when they use it to analyze  election data people act like its witchcraft all.

Totally, DUMMFUKK!

"Complex Moneyball Shit" like 2+2=5?

Got it, Fukkhead...

46 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Well, he may be a commie, pedo, traitor married to BIG MIKE but he looks like a pretty good super spreader party host

https://redstatenation.com/leaked-video-shows-that-obama-supplied-his-guests-with-weed-before-his-super-spreader-birthday-bash-started/

:btj

Something tells me there was no potted meat on the menu.

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Holy smokes!!

You guys think Raise at this point is nuttier than bigboydan was when he claimed to have invented both Bitcoin and pizza points ?

I said months ago that the problem with conspiracy theories is it snowballs, pretty soon everything, everywhere is part of it.

He's long gone.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread