Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

3000 potential casualties to save a building?

:tenor(1): 

If you can't look a dead soldier's mother in the eyes and tell her why you sent her son into combat, don't send him into combat.

I understand Biden's people blame Trump for the border flood, now they're blaming Trump for afghanistan - do you think it'll work?

3 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

seriously, i am like wtf, we had to leave em with some good arms, are they fighting at all, seems like the hardest part for the taliban is the next drive to what they want next

No they're not, should they, we're leaving them high and dry - their leaders who have stolen billions are flying to dubai.

Reports that Taliban generals were taking joy rides today in captured helicopters.

It's pretty humiliating for our generals and biden though, just shows how clueless they are.  there's a fair chance they'll have kabul before our soldiers even get there, if the chinese and north koreans are smart they'll attack Taiwan and SK tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

No they're not, should they, we're leaving them high and dry - their leaders who have stolen billions are flying to dubai.

Reports that Taliban generals were taking joy rides today in captured helicopters.

It's pretty humiliating for our generals and biden though, just shows how clueless they are.  there's a fair chance they'll have kabul before our soldiers even get there, if the chinese and north koreans are smart they'll attack Taiwan and SK tomorrow.

after a over a decade we are leaving them high and dry? a forever war that needed to be ended. 

8 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

after a over a decade we are leaving them high and dry? a forever war that needed to be ended. 

I agree we should get the hell out, but yea, when we say we're pulling everyone out even uneducated afghans know what that means. For instance, we paid the salaries of the entire afghan army - much of which was siphoned away by corrupt officials, they know with no more money there's no more hope.

6 minutes ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Grainy Bullshit Video...

Why are you spreading that trash...

How is Bigfoot?

Click on that one guys tweet, you can follow his thread - many, many videos of the taliban looking over huge weapons caches, tanks, humvees, etc, very inspiring for them.

i suspect we'll wake up tomorrow to the announcement that our reinforcement mission is being modified to a get the fuck out as fast as we can mission. The troops will land at the airport, fly helos into the embassy and take everyone out - then it's over.

Cant wait till the video's of them burning our embassy for the world to see. What will Biden say? i suspect nothing.

23 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Totally, Bro'...

Reports are that Bin Laden's (previously unknown) identical twin was killed in the ZD30 operation, and OBL is ready to be installed as President for Life...

Reports are that Charlotte Flair is in the process of being kidnapped and will miss Summer Slam b/c she is marrying OBL to become Afghan First Lady...

^Impeccable Sources...Beyond Question..

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Click on that one guys tweet, you can follow his thread - many, many videos of the taliban looking over huge weapons caches, tanks, humvees, etc, very inspiring for them.

i suspect we'll wake up tomorrow to the announcement that our reinforcement mission is being modified to a get the fuck out as fast as we can mission. The troops will land at the airport fly helos into the embassy and take everyone out - then it's over.

Cant wait till the video's of them burning our embassy for the world to see. What will Biden say? i suspect nothing.

Huh?

By the time we wake up tomorrow, the Taliban will have Overrun DC,  deposed Biden, and Lady Gaga won't ever be seen in public again without a Burqa

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread