TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Land sells to the highest bidder.

That how we do it in the USA.

Do you think people paying $4.xx for gasoline give a fuck about some Indian bullshit from 200 years ago?

I think you are a fool. Rip those Treatys up. 

This is America.  The rich should get richer. The poor should be abused. Hoffa

Capitalism is fine. Capitalism without competition is exploitation.  The latter is the goal of very rich conservatives that influence idiot conservatives.  Hoffa

• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who was the only one at the entire Hoffa's place that said Biden wasn't senile.  The only one. Hoo-ah

BTW, par for the course. Again Bigrunner makes a very bold, very unpopular statement only to have it validated on national TV in front of a huge national audience.  Hoo-ah

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I think you are a fool. Rip those Treatys up. 

This is America.  The rich should get richer. The poor should be abused. Hoffa

Capitalism is fine. Capitalism without competition is exploitation.  The latter is the goal of very rich conservatives that influence idiot conservatives.  Hoffa

To the Victor's go the spoils...

Just now, mikeman said:

interesting, the fact all my information sources are conservative could play a role in what I'm hearing? :mutley

I gave you my honest bipartisan answer.  Others likley see it differently.  But I can't be sure of their honesty

15 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I’ll have to add to my watch list.  Salma Hayek and Pacino is worth a watch.

Pacino was fine - he's very old, or at least he looked that way, Hayak had a fairly small meaningless role - the worst hair i've ever seen on a woman I think.

I found the story interesting, prob because i wasn't aware of the history it was based on, I've seen a lot worse movies lately, perhaps 3.5 stars.

4 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

Biden was extremely Presidential and gave a very solid state of the union.  

Biden may not be perfect but at the end of the day who is.  And he has years left to get even more good stuff done. 

Quite the understatement.

Personally I’ve seen enough after one year for a lifetime.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I didn't see your take, I'll go back and check, I take it you thought he was decent?

I will repost for you here:

I call things as I see it. Always.

The state of the Union address was a good one.  It was by far, Biden's best speech.  I don't agree with everything he said, but he said it with confidence and for the first time this term he had a Presidential presence.  This was the guy I thought I was voting for.  I am proud to be an American and I support the American way.  I know I will get blasted for this post, but to those I refer to my first sentence in this post.

He is still speaking and I await the Repulican rebuttal that follows.  God bless TGF and God Bless The United States of America.

Biden put more sanctions on US oil companies then he did on Russia.  Putin makes 1 million a day since US pipeline shut down. Dems all talking points . Dems always behind. USA is not first anymore. We follow the rest of the world now. Weak ass liberals need to be out   Let’s just hope there something left  when that happens. 

2 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Made in America buy American. Fund the police.  WTF. Sounds like plagiarism  did he steal Trumps policies now lol. What a fkn joke 

That senile idiot stole Trump’s America first plan because his poll numbers are in the sewer.

He pissed off plenty of those radical leftists when he said fund the police.

When he talked about the border?  I think MTG shouted BUILD THE WALL!

LOL!

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread