• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, redstripe said:

This country RIGHT now , needs a real American Patriotic First  Family 

Donald Trump, Melania Trump, Barron Trump, Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump.

•  

Look at the height of baron, trump is supposedly 6-1, he has to be at least 6-7, also I like the super short skirt on the chick on the left - is that what they wear to funerals nowadays?

37 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Chart also shows who the dumbest voters are 

I don't understand how racist Lyndon Johnson convinced them that the racist party of slavery was every black person's duty to vote for until the end of time.  It's truly a disgusting and despicable party now and pretty much always has been.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Look at this, total collapse among hispanics - less support than with whites, i wonder when the light will come on to the dems that flooding the nation with hispanic who will vote republican is backfiring? :deemer

Latino families are a lot more traditional than their Democrat overlords realize. Thinking that they'll own their votes just by allowing illegal immigration is very short sighted. These immigrants want to work, achieve, accumulate and prosper. That makes them future Republicans. 

The Catholic church holds widespread influence

They're very pro-life.

7 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I don't understand how racist Lyndon Johnson convinced them that the racist party of slavery was every black person's duty to vote for until the end of time.  It's truly a disgusting and despicable party now and pretty much always has been.

I think MikeyDoom makes the answer to that quite clear.....

Heinz Kerry and Barry fucked up.

But got paid.

So they just fucked Cali instead.

California went big on rooftop solar. Now that’s a problem for landfills

Beginning in 2006, the state, focused on how to incentivize people to take up solar power, showered subsidies on homeowners who installed photovoltaic panels but had no comprehensive plan to dispose of them. Now, panels purchased under those programs are nearing the end of their typical 25-to-30-year life cycle.

Many are already winding up in landfills, where in some cases, they could potentially contaminate groundwater with toxic heavy metals such as lead, selenium and cadmium.

Sam Vanderhoof, a solar industry expert and chief executive of Recycle PV Solar, says that only 1 in 10 panels are actually recycled, according to estimates drawn from International Renewable Energy Agency data on decommissioned panels and from industry leaders.

The looming challenge over how to handle truckloads of waste, some of it contaminated, illustrates how cutting-edge environmental policy can create unforeseen problems down the road.

“The industry is supposed to be green,” Vanderhoof said. “But in reality, it’s all about the money.”

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread