TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Just now, Bigrunner said:

First Trump steals millions from charity and then he committs multiple election crimes to sway an election.  All facts! 

The party of Neo-Nazis and criminals have zero problem with it. Going as far as saying Donald Trump has done nothing wrong and they have no case.

P.S. He'll also be indicted in Georgia and Washington D.C 

It's gonna get ugly. And I don't mind. 

Lol 8 years of hopping to every hope that Trump goes to jail.  Wrong for 8 straight years.  And you cheer our  country acting like a banana republic.  You should be hanged for treason……upside down by your remaining foot for a day or 2.  

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Lol 8 years of hopping to every hope that Trump goes to jail.  Wrong for 8 straight years.  And you cheer our  country acting like a banana republic.  You should be hanged for treason……upside down by your remaining foot for a day or 2.  

This is precisely SPOT ON 

5 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I recall the Trump justice department sent Michael Cohen to prison for about 4 years for making hush money payments at Trump's direction to Stormy. At the time none of the forum Neo-Nazis who are now saying Trump has done nothing wrong said Michael Cohen did nothing wrong.  

I'm hearing 34 counts.  I remember a couple of Trump thugs threatened Stormy when she was out holding her newborn. That would be great.

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I recall the Trump justice department sent Michael Cohen to prison for about 4 years for making hush money payments at Trump's direction to Stormy. At the time none of the forum Neo-Nazis who are now saying Trump has done nothing wrong said Michael Cohen did nothing wrong.  

I'm hearing 34 counts.  I remember a couple of Trump thugs threatened Stormy when she was out holding her newborn. That would be great.

Did you hear that Jimmy Carter is dead?

I heard that from some retard that thinks everyone else lies.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Did you hear that Jimmy Carter is dead?

I heard that from some retard that thinks everyone else lies.

Who did you hear it from? Gmcarroll33? Nazi Vitalyo? Redstripe? PatrickBateman? All known pathological liars. Or are you lying as usual.  I certainly didn't say Jimmy Carter is dead. I bet thousands on it.

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine". Lying Dumb Monkey 

9 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Who did you hear it from? Gmcarroll33? Nazi Vitalyo? Redstripe? PatrickBateman? All known pathological liars. Or are you lying as usual.  I certainly didn't say Jimmy Carter is dead. I bet thousands on it.

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine". Lying Dumb Monkey 

image.png.1f9d9969ef956664c1d0b25e530149d1.png

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

OneFooter gonna be so mad when this turns into nothing like always and catapults Trump to 47!

I must pat myself on the back. About 7 months ago I said Trump would be indicted by April 1st. 

Oh and BTW I was the only poster at Hoffa's Place that got it right. Par for the course!

4 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Is that a crime? 

Jared Kushner got 2 billion from Saudi Arabia.

Ivanka got a dozen trademarks worth millions from China.

Donald Trump has been the most protected, insulated president ever. He going down. :dancing He will be fighting at least 3 criminal indictments from 3 different districts.  :dancing

Gmcarroll33 thinks Donnyboy is the 3rd greatest president ever. I wonder if this indictment moves him up to the greatest president ever. 

You left out pedo joe molesting his daughter ....

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I must pat myself on the back. About 7 months ago I said Trump would be indicted by April 1st. 

Oh and BTW I was the only poster at Hoffa's Place that got it right. Par for the course!

Even Trump knew the witch hunt would result in this.  Too bad you can’t pick March Madness bets better than obvious witch hunt indictments from crooked DA’s.

21 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Republicon insurrectionist Josh Hawley said "they'll regret this". He had his fist in the air as he was saying it. 

It's ashame this indictment took so long. 

And it's about time Fanni Willis and Merrick Garland bring their indictment. The evidence is as clear as day.

Will biden be next for being a pedo ?

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

How many years should the Democrat that's leaking the sealed indictment get?

Remember when you accused a democrat of leaking Alito's abortion ban draft.  I remember how hot Xyz got. And the democrat leaker should be locked up. 

Dumb Monkey,  Deja Vu.

You know what? John Bull Durham got the goods.:laugh

4 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Biggest joke ever these libtards are ..:laugh

They finally get a black woke DA to file the dumbest charges ever :laugh

The left is weak and scared ,and it shows. 

all computerized decisions

economic collapse on purpose. lets not use our oil!

reset as a pounding police state in 2029

Just now, KingKolzig said:

all computerized decisions

economic collapse on purpose. lets not use our oil!

reset as a pounding police state in 2029

Dont leave out the deliberate flooding of the nation with millions of illegals, I see it up here already, more and more poor looking latinos in places you never used to see them, by the election there'll be another couple million.

Just now, mikeman said:

Dont leave out the deliberate flooding of the nation with millions of illegals, I see it up here already, more and more poor looking latinos in places you never used to see them, by the election there'll be another couple million.

they will be good for one generation. many of them will wonder why they ever came 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Have you read the indictment BR?

Educated guess here. A criminal conspiracy beginning in 2015 with the goal of swaying the results of an election ending with a series of payments to Michael Cohen.  Key witnesses being Michael Cohen,  Allen weisleberg and David Pecker. Also tape recordings and plenty of documents. 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread