Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/3/2023 at 10:08 PM, mikeman said:

Desantis announced a criminal investigation into Disney's action has begun, he also announced that the legislature will consider new laws to overturn their corrupt actions. :dancing

image.png.cda4d3e7c7896fd69591d5a4780c020b.png

Pretty much what I've heard from everyone I know still in the Orlando area. DeSantis is pissing off a lot of his constituents with his Disney stupidity. 

Florida is a state that relies on tourism. Disney will be even more powerful and popular among tourists in a few months when a lot of the beaches are forced to shut down. 

DeSantis should be focused on finding a way to combat Trump if he really wants to win the presidency. Going after the Mouse is a losing battle.

2 hours ago, HinesWard86 said:

Pretty much what I've heard from everyone I know still in the Orlando area. DeSantis is pissing off a lot of his constituents with his Disney stupidity. 

Florida is a state that relies on tourism. Disney will be even more powerful and popular among tourists in a few months when a lot of the beaches are forced to shut down. 

DeSantis should be focused on finding a way to combat Trump if he really wants to win the presidency. Going after the Mouse is a losing battle.

The only chance DeSantis has of winning the presidency is if Trump,goes to jail.. Trump will never get a swing vote, thus four more years of our country sliding backwards with a shitty democratic president.

4 hours ago, HinesWard86 said:

Huh? Why are the beaches going to shut down?

Yesterday's report on this matter was that desantis said one way or another disney will lose this battle, said fl may impose crippling taxes or even heavy road tolls.

I dont know why you defend a corrupt co like disney, what they tried to do with the covenants of that ready creek district before they lost control was disgusting.

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

Huh? Why are the beaches going to shut down?

Yesterday's report on this matter was that desantis said one way or another disney will lose this battle, said fl may impose crippling taxes or even heavy road tolls.

I dont know why you defend a corrupt co like disney, what they tried to do with the covenants of that ready creek district before they lost control was disgusting.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/graphics/2023/03/20/sargassum-seaweed-beaches-florida-caribbean-mexico/11427906002/

If you’re heading to a beach in Florida, the Gulf of Mexico, or the Caribbean this summer, you may find yourself stepping over part of the massive Great Atlantic Sargassum Belt – enormous mats of brown seaweed washed up on shore after floating for months in the ocean.

Even if you don't walk on it, it may affect your beach stroll. Sargassum rots after it washes ashore and produces hydrogen sulfide gas, which smells like rotten eggs and can irritate your eyes, nose and throat.

Large amounts of Sargassum are projected to hit the Gulf Coast shores, including Florida, this summer. Though the "seaweed season" is March through October, it started appearing ahead of schedule in the Key West area and in Cancun, Mexico.

7 hours ago, HinesWard86 said:

i think it would be the opposite, many people plan a vacation around going to florida beaches AND disney world

at some point disney's "not so secret gay agenda" is on people's minds... nobody is jealous of anyone going to disney world, in fact i would guess it's often now an embarassing thing to mention to a friend or family member

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

at some point disney's "not so secret gay agenda" is on people's minds... nobody is jealous of anyone going to disney world, in fact i would guess it's often now an embarassing thing to mention to a friend or family member

I'm glad I took my family there in the 90s, but I wouldn't go back now.

The place is amazing but I won't put another dollar into Disney's hands.

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

i think it would be the opposite, many people plan a vacation around going to florida beaches AND disney world

I think you'd be surprised at the huge number of "Disney adults" there are that move to the area from all over the country.

There are whole subdivisions around Disney that now cater to Disney adults. 

10 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/graphics/2023/03/20/sargassum-seaweed-beaches-florida-caribbean-mexico/11427906002/

If you’re heading to a beach in Florida, the Gulf of Mexico, or the Caribbean this summer, you may find yourself stepping over part of the massive Great Atlantic Sargassum Belt – enormous mats of brown seaweed washed up on shore after floating for months in the ocean.

Even if you don't walk on it, it may affect your beach stroll. Sargassum rots after it washes ashore and produces hydrogen sulfide gas, which smells like rotten eggs and can irritate your eyes, nose and throat.

Large amounts of Sargassum are projected to hit the Gulf Coast shores, including Florida, this summer. Though the "seaweed season" is March through October, it started appearing ahead of schedule in the Key West area and in Cancun, Mexico.

What is that red tide?  That stuff usually only shows up around October.  I doubt families are cancelling summer vacations because they expect red tide to be a high possibility for the entire summer.

1 minute ago, HinesWard86 said:

I think you'd be surprised at the huge number of "Disney adults" there are that move to the area from all over the country.

There are whole subdivisions around Disney that now cater to Disney adults. 

heck i had six flags season tix for 20 years, i bet more than a few of those disney adults are bored and/or disgusted

at some point there are just so few rides in those parks, and how many days do you really want to put up with screaming kids and $14 hot dogs

19 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

I'll take your word for the seaweed catastrophe, but like everything else I suspect it's vastly overhyped.

Consider the source, does the mainstream media(the USA today) ever tell the truth? The answer is NO. Every story is slanted in such a way as to politicize it and feed an agenda.

13 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Did the same along with some arm hair once with a big green egg.  Did I resort to watching drag queen shows and making a gf grill though……..NO

Shit bro I'll grill when it's cold as fuck and snowing.  My friend loves to grill and can really throw down on the grill but when she comes over she ain't touching my Weber 

6 minutes ago, mike499 said:

Shit bro I'll grill when it's cold as fuck and snowing.  My friend loves to grill and can really throw down on the grill but when she comes over she ain't touching my Weber 

We have us a real man here! 

OneFooter should take note that just bc your gf can grill, doesn't mean she should have to.  Zero percent chance she respects him for making her do the grilling while he watches his drag queen shows.

14 hours ago, mike499 said:

Caitlyn Jenner laying waste to biden on Hannity. Jenner - No longer proud to be an American. Join the club bud

Ignorance is a big problem in America. I can make a strong argument it's a cancer. 

Anyone with a functioning brain knows that Fox News blatantly lies in order to support their corrupt, false and evil agendas. 

They are about to lose a 1.6 billion dollar lawsuit become of their extreme blatant lies. I hope the judge makes them admit to their audience they're pathological liars. The FCC should take away their license immediately. But they're lying conservatives I doubt it happens. 

But everyone know they pander to an audience of ignorant right wing douchbags  

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Ignorance is a big problem in America. I can make a strong argument it's a cancer. 

Anyone with a functioning brain knows that Fox News blatantly lies in order to support their corrupt, false and evil agendas. 

They are about to lose a 1.6 billion dollar lawsuit become of their extreme blatant lies. I hope the judge makes them admit to their audience they're pathological liars. The FCC should take away their license immediately. But they're lying conservatives I doubt it happens. 

But everyone know they pander to an audience of ignorant right wing douchbags  

They are no different than the other alphabet networks they all have political agendas.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread