TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

23 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Hey Buster how do you survive off part-time retail pay?

Funny story...Was able to sell my house in Charlotte 3 years ago and buy a bigger house in a podunct town in SC on a golf course desinged by Fuzzy with Lake sized living for great fishing...Was self-employed until July of last year and then in order to continue on Obamacare I had to make 13k or so per year,I just got a job this week at 16.00 per hour which pays about 400.00 for 24 hours..

https://charlotteretirementcommunities.com/communities/edgewater/

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

never apologize, it wont matter so why do it.

so obvious it was a total mistake. ppl just look to pounce

that demon elie mystal was on cuomo the other night. guy would be outraged and out for blood over anything any white guy did. sad state of affairs when ppl with huge audiences go with their original emotions 99% of the time 

31 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Imagine being such a piece of shit that you celebrate a patch on a KILLER just so you can try to liken that killer to your political adversaries.

While conveniently forgetting about the tranny that killed a bunch of kids.

These libtards are fucking sick in the head.

We had a black dude kill a white woman here in Atlanta, and injured a bunch of others last week in a mass shooting.  Not one word from OneFooter of course.  He's quite possibly the biggest dreg on society imaginable.  Terrible at math yet he does accounting for others that depend on him, a self induced crippled, an alleged complete fat ass, un patriotic, thinks hating white Christians makes him a good person, loves BLM and Antifa destroying cities, loves trannies, wants to know why anybody has a problem with him wanting to molest little kids, thinks ObamaCare is a good health insurance policy................Jesus the list goes on.  This is how you end up 7-16 for -10.78u

5 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Imagine being such a piece of shit that you celebrate a patch on a KILLER just so you can try to liken that killer to your political adversaries.

Dumb Monkey he also had a swastika tattoo on his chest.  And a pro Russian patch. 

Lots of overlap between Neo-Nazis/Trump Supporters/Far right wingers to Pro Russian/PooTin ideological platforms. 

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine". Dumb Monkey and Tucker Carlson :mutley

11 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

10 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

We had a black dude kill a white woman here in Atlanta, and injured a bunch of others last week in a mass shooting.  Not one word from OneFooter of course.  He's quite possibly the biggest dreg on society imaginable.  Terrible at math yet he does accounting for others that depend on him, a self induced crippled, an alleged complete fat ass, un patriotic, thinks hating white Christians makes him a good person, loves BLM and Antifa destroying cities, loves trannies, wants to know why anybody has a problem with him wanting to molest little kids, thinks ObamaCare is a good health insurance policy................Jesus the list goes on.  This is how you end up 7-16 for -10.78u

Not surprising to see Dumb Monkey and Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 defending a Ttump supporting Neo-Nazi that killed 8 at a mall in Allen, Texas. BTW, the Neo-Nazi that shot up the El Paso Walmart in 2019, killing 23 was also a Trump supporter from Allen, Texas.

P.S. Trump holding an event at his hotel in Florida this weekend.  With 2 featured speakers that are known anti Semitic Neo Nazis.

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Not surprising to see Dumb Monkey and Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 defending a Ttump supporting Neo-Nazi that killed 8 at a mall in Allen, Texas. BTW, the Neo-Nazi that shot up the El Paso Walmart in 2019, killing 23 was also a Trump supporter from Allen, Texas.

P.S. Trump holding an event at his hotel in Florida this weekend.  With 2 featured speakers that are known anti Semitic Neo Nazis.

Get back to your room or I will call the front desk . Its lights out after 11pm you know the rules 

Yes, this weekend at the Trump Hotel in Miami Florida, a Trump event featuring anti Semitic Neo-Nazis Scott McKay and Charlie Ward.

Scott McKay is the Neo-Nazi that blamed the Jews for killing Abe Lincoln and William McKinley. 

Charlie Ward the Neo-Nazi that blamed the Jews for 911 and promotes Hitler speeches and says Trumptards are fighting the same people Hitler fought.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rawstory.com/amp/trump-doral-welcomes-christian-nationalists-2659981396

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

This will be moved to the political thread in 5 minutes BR.

Just so you'll know where to find it and not accuse me of deleting it...

It doesn't fit your pro Neo-Nazi narrative. I knew it would be deleted within minutes.  Might as well do it now like you did with my thread about a biographical drama miniseries about a women hiding jews from the Nazis. "A Small Light". Disney Channel 

31 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

FairWarning has consistently said the walls are closing in.

Gmcarroll33 has consistently said he has done nothing wrong and his lifetime record is squeaky clean. :mutley

It took less than 2.5 hours of deliberation. 

It's about fuken time!

Guilty as fuck!

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

This will be moved to the political thread in 5 minutes BR.

Just so you'll know where to find it and not accuse me of deleting it...

Completely understandable at Nazi infested Double Standard Hoffa's Place  

If the thread was about Joe Biden or Hunter  being found guilty which the Neo-Nazis are all praying for it doesn't get deleted. Fact! GUARANTEED!

How do I know? 

Forum is Nazi infested. Moderated by an extreme Neo-Nazi! Fact!

Not that it matters but Bigrunner has done a great job exposing the Nazis and Neo-Nazis at Hoffa's Place. 

TeddyNazi left because he didn't like that I've been exposing the Nazis.  

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread