Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Diversity is our strength, right?

SEATTLE — Multiple suspects linked to a series of robberies and home invasions targeting Asian families in south Seattle were charged by a King County judge Friday afternoon.

The suspects are facing a multitude of possible charges, including theft, burglary, robbery, attempted robbery, and unlawful possession of a firearm, but only certain charges were filed on Friday. The following suspects were charged Friday afternoon:

• Javez Paul Tubbs, 30, was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm and is being held on $1.5 million bail.
  • Tyrhone Marr, 32, was charged with two counts of unlawful possession of a firearm and is being held on $1.25 million bail.
  • Dalauno Habtai, 26, was charged with three counts of unlawful possession of a firearm and is being held on $2 million bail.
  • Demarcus Pate, 28, was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm and is being held on $1.5 bail.
  • A 16-year-old male was charged with three counts of robbery, three counts of burglary, and a single theft charge. He is being held in Juvenile Detention while awaiting a judge's ruling on whether he will be detained or released. KOMO News is not naming this suspect since he is a minor.
  • Jaqawn Jamison, 23, was charged with one count of burglary and is being held on $300,000 bail.

13 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Right.  The point of having a lot of money is to live like you’re broke.  The real act is to swing 50 year old clubs and pretend that you don’t have money in real life while trying to convince everyone here that you’re a millionaire.  Not use the money you have to enjoy life.  LOLOLOLOLOLOL 

It’s ALMOST believable.  Really.  Just keep trying.  The con will work eventually!

I don't live life in a little man's world so I don't give two shits what a little man sees.

If all I gotta do is drop 2500 on set set of clubs I can't swing to impress someone who has a 97 IQ and can't reach his top dresser drawer, I'm not gonna bother. That shit for the shallow end of the pool.

Son no one has ever tried to impress you in your entire life. No one ever stopped to see what you believe or what you don't. That kid in your video is alone in life. 

So you found solace in acting like someone you're not

And you know that. It's all you have. That's what make these dialogues so fun. Some kid who needs a keyboard vs. a guy who has talked shit vis a vis in places he can't even go. 

You can't even win with a damn keyboard is even more funny.

fukk all I gotta do is slap a fukker out here, easy shit.

3 hours ago, Sinker said:

I don't live life in a little man's world so I don't give two shits what a little man sees.

If all I gotta do is drop 2500 on set set of clubs I can't swing to impress someone who has a 97 IQ and can't reach his top dresser drawer, I'm not gonna bother. That shit for the shallow end of the pool.

Son no one has ever tried to impress you in your entire life. No one ever stopped to see what you believe or what you don't. That kid in your video is alone in life. 

So you found solace in acting like someone you're not

And you know that. It's all you have. That's what make these dialogues so fun. Some kid who needs a keyboard vs. a guy who has talked shit vis a vis in places he can't even go. 

You can't even win with a damn keyboard is even more funny.

fukk all I gotta do is slap a fukker out here, easy shit.

You’re projecting again, dumbfuck.

It’s not me that can’t pay a $200 debt in two years and keeps making promises to come to Vegas but can’t afford the plane ticket much less the wager.

But keep trying, try hard.

Where are all the deep State Desantis lovers?

80 percent of you Fox news Sheep couldnt suck  the guy off any faster just a few months ago

Told you all last year the guy was  a fraud, just like Kemp.  I get that people living in Fla and Ga are way better off with these 2 in charge than some greasy Dem....but that doesnt change the fact that they are DeepState fks

7 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You’re projecting again, dumbfuck.

It’s not me that can’t pay a $200 debt in two years and keeps making promises to come to Vegas but can’t afford the plane ticket much less the wager.

But keep trying, try hard.

Your rap ends when I log out guy. I don't relate to that snowflake, keyboard safe spot thing.

You've got 5 million posts tellin folk about themselves And you never got off your chair once to fix a fukker up.  No one in the world has ever had to show you shit or answer to you for anything

So you gotta play that here.  Hint tho act like a boss don't post a fukkin vid of a paperboy.

FYI this little hoops deal. I don't need any stake at all so you can scratch that too. 

Free and clear on that one so make up something else.

1 minute ago, Sinker said:

Your rap ends when I log out guy. I don't relate to that snowflake, keyboard safe spot thing.

You've got 5 million posts tellin folk about themselves And you never got off your chair once to fix a fukker up.  No one in the world has ever had to show you shit or answer to you for anything

So you gotta play that here.  Hint tho act like a boss don't post a fukkin vid of a paperboy.

FYI this little hoops deal. I don't need any stake at all so you can scratch that too. 

Free and clear on that one so make up something else.

You've had two years to show up.

MIA.  Like your debt payments.

You're projecting as always.

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You've had two years to show up.

MIA.  Like your debt payments.

You're projecting as always.

I'll fukkin show right as soon as I do. You never been a priority or of any fukkin importance in your life, that don't change when you log in.

You stay in your safe spot till I tap your fukkin head.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread