Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I just woke up to news that my nephew in L.A. is in the UCLA ICU.

Driving home from work yesterday he got T-Boned by a wait for it.....

Wait....

Wait....

An illegal alien. under the influence, driving a stolen car.

Broken back, broken neck, surgery today, a lengthy hospitalization, followed by a lengthy period of physical rehabilitation and therapy.

That's fvcked up. 

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I just woke up to news that my nephew in L.A. is in the UCLA ICU.

Driving home from work yesterday he got T-Boned by a wait for it.....

Wait....

Wait....

An illegal alien. under the influence, driving a stolen car.

Broken back, broken neck, surgery today, a lengthy hospitalization, followed by a lengthy period of physical rehabilitation and therapy.

Chalk parlay there.  

hoping for a speedy recovery, looks like a long road ahead.

47 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Chalk parlay there.  

hoping for a speedy recovery, looks like a long road ahead.

It was originally a 4 teamer because the illegal alien took off after hitting my nephew's car. But since they caught him nearby it has to be graded as a 3 teamer with a reduced payout.

1 hour ago, sleepy said:

Just as bad as DeWine

1 hour ago, sleepy said:

Fuk this clown

The cvnt hired her lover and paid the fagg more than anyone in the state and this fuck face see's no problem with that.

The C0cksucker should be recalled and face a firing squad.

"Listen up. We should not impeach Joe Biden. All we need to do is remove the certified electors and install Benedict Donald as president". Sleepy the Con. Con's vote RepubliCon

On 1/14/2024 at 11:56 AM, Gmcarroll33 said:

Pretty convenient religion.  Do whatever the hell you please as long as you yell ALLAHU AKBAR.

New York Trump judge asks prosecutor in the Trump NY fraud case how do the Trump crimes compare to Madoff's fraud?

"Benedict Donald has done nothing wrong. He's an innocent man. But the 2 black women in Georgia committed election fraud and were caught on camera". Dumb, Dishonest and Racist Gmcarroll33

32 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

New York Trump judge asks prosecutor in the Trump NY fraud case how do the Trump crimes compare to Madoff's fraud?

"Benedict Donald has done nothing wrong. He's an innocent man. But the 2 black women in Georgia committed election fraud and were caught on camera". Dumb, Dishonest and Racist Gmcarroll33

I see your time off hasn't helped your TDS any.  Interesting response from you quoting me about Mooslims stealing snickers.  Defending Mooslims as they attack Israel.  100% not a Jew as we already knew.

Speaking of Trump cases, did you see that corrupt bitch Fanni Willis and all of her shenanigans?  Mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm.  She joins the 2 election rigging fat black women on the wall of shame in Georgia.

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Georgia is going to need a bigger wall.

We have a bigger problem.  Have you seen the size of those 2 fat black women that were caught on camera cheating?  We're gonna need some hefty dudes to chip in for a group effort to chuck them over that wall into South Carolina.

54 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Interesting response from you quoting me about Mooslims stealing snickers.  Defending Mooslims as they attack Israel.  100% not a Jew as we already knew.

Speaking of Trump cases, did you see that corrupt bitch Fanni Willis and all of her shenanigans?  She joins the 2 election rigging fat black women on the wall of shame in Georgia.

"It's because of me Bigrunner left Double Standard Hoffa's Place. I spread lies about him stiffing a guy in a wheelchair. He didn't like that and left".  Dumb, Dishonest and Racist Gmcarroll33 "A well known Con and pathological liar".

55 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

"It's because of me Bigrunner left Double Standard Hoffa's Place. I spread lies about him stiffing a guy in a wheelchair. He didn't like that and left".  Dumb, Dishonest and Racist Gmcarroll33 "A well known Con and pathological liar".

So you're not a Jew just like we all knew huh?  I would guess you support Hamas like all the other crazy liberals.

You had about a 20 page thread to defend yourself against stiffing a man in a wheelchair.  You blabbered a bunch of nonsense as usual and looked worse with every post.  All left with pretty clear confirmation that you were guilty.  As it stands you're a peg leg stiff and a fraud Jew.

1 minute ago, sleepy said:

Abrams would have been a better governor than Kemp.

You're clueless.  Kemp has been a great governor.  Fat Stacey would have rushed to make Atlanta a sanctuary city, ban guns, screw up the taxes (we get a tax refund every year under Kemp due to a state surplus) etc, and turn us into Chicago where she came from.  Even those most conservative of conservatives on radio and all over here didn't expect that Kemp or any governor would do anything to Fanni Willis.  That's not really a governor decision to step in on.  She looks stupid, and like a crook.  Hopefully Trump walks as a result.

10 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

So you're not a Jew just like we all knew huh?  I would guess you support Hamas like all the other crazy liberals.

You had about a 20 page thread to defend yourself against stiffing a man in a wheelchair.  You blabbered a bunch of nonsense as usual and looked worse with every post.  All left with pretty clear confirmation that you were guilty.  As it stands you're a peg leg stiff and a fraud Jew.

So, so many lies and so, so many wrong assumptions in so few words. Confirmation of the Dumb, Dishonest and pathological liar components I exposed about Bigoted Gmcarroll33!:lol :lock That's a lock!

"It was because of me Bigrunner left Double Standard Hoffa's Place. I spread nasty lies about him stiffing a MAGA idiot in a wheelchair. He didn't like that and left". Dumb, Dishonest and Racist Gmcarroll33 "A well known Con and pathological liar".

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

So, so many lies and so, so many wrong assumptions in so few words. Confirmation of the Dumb, Dishonest and pathological liar components I exposed about Bigoted Gmcarroll33!:lol :lock That's a lock!

"It was because of me Bigrunner left Double Standard Hoffa's Place. I spread nasty lies about him stiffing a MAGA idiot in a wheelchair. He didn't like that and left". Dumb, Dishonest and Racist Gmcarroll33 "A well known Con and pathological liar".

Air-Jew alert

image.gif.94d84d711556093318f38db1f467bc62.gif

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread