• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I haven't had the pleasure of either.

And, it's the last thing on my mind today and every other day...

The cologuard thing was interesting, they give you a cardboard contraption(attaches under the toilet seat) that holds a jar for you to drop a bomb into. So you crap into the jar, add some preservative, and then immediately take the box to fed ex to mail in.(the smell on my end was almost unbearable)

I wouldn't want to be the guy on the other end who gets hundreds of jars of  gooey shit everyday and opens them up for processing.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

The cologuard thing was interesting, they give you a cardboard contraption(attaches under the toilet seat) that holds a jar for you to drop a bomb into. So you crap into the jar, add some preservative, and then immediately take the box to fed ex to mail in.(the smell on my end was almost unbearable)

I wouldn't want to be the guy on the other end who gets hundreds of jars of  gooey shit everyday and opens them up for processing.

Thanks so much for your colorful and descriptive information Dr. Mike.

I think I'll use the V.A. Medical System instead of my private doctor should I decide to shit in a box.

It's only fair to give some shit back to the Army after receiving so much of it from them over 4 years...

12 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Who is the Tony Romo of political coverage?

There's a guy on MSNBC that runs around the studio pointing out microscopic changes in voting patterns over different election cycles during election coverage.

Then he spits out meaningless statistics like the mean income of residents by zip code and how they feel about trannies or some such shit.

It's just filler between commercials...

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

There's a guy on MSNBC that runs around the studio pointing out microscopic changes in voting patterns over different election cycles during election coverage.

Then he spits out meaningless statistics like the mean income of residents by zip code and how they feel about trannies or some such shit.

It's just filler between commercials...

Is he the guy with his sleeves rolled up to make it look like he's "really into" his stats?

It's a bad look when phony politicians do it and even worse when TV presenters do it in a studio.

Just now, mikeman said:

Is he the guy with his sleeves rolled up to make it look like he's "really into" his stats?

It's a bad look when phony politicians do it and even worse when TV presenters do it in a studio.

That's him!

Really hyperactive, get's flustered when his words come out faster that his map changes, I think he runs around with a pencil in his hand or behind his ear to look like a hardworking young cub reporter.

Jimmy Olsen??

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

That's him!

Really hyperactive, get's flustered when his words come out faster that his map changes, I think he runs around with a pencil in his hand or behind his ear to look like a hardworking young cub reporter.

Jimmy Olsen??

MSNBC's Steve Kornacki reveals astonishing moment Trump pulled away ...Iowa 2024: Nikki Haley, Ron DeSantis battle it out for second place

Just wear a short sleeve shirt dumbass.

:laugh

That's him, he's a CHEERLEADER.

"If Joe Biden can pick-up another 16 votes in a district that Herbert Hoover carried in 1928 it might put him over the top". "However, Spiro Agnew once stopped to change a flat tire and get a hamburger in this same county in 1972 resulting in a tied electorate"....

PURE COMEDY!

10 hours ago, sleepy said:

Trump ahead in all 7 swing states and the blowed out win in Iowa will do that to hard core Biden voters.

Sleepy the Con, a MAGA Tin Hater has now teed up his excuse for after Benedict Donald loses. 

"The election was stolen, Trump led in 7 swing states no way he could lose". Sleepy the Con

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread