Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Sounds like they were inspired by Illinois.

Baseless. Name one known rapist and thief elected by Illinois?

Fair Warning another MAGA Tin Hater.

"We're gonna impeach Joe Biden because? Just because we can make baseless claims". MAGA Tin Hatters

10 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Baseless. Name one known rapist and thief elected by Illinois?

Fair Warning another MAGA Tin Hater.

"We're gonna impeach Joe Biden because? Just because we can make baseless claims". MAGA Tin Hatters

I would let history determine his political career.  If the right focused on issues that affect the majority, they will win easy.  The purple-haired, nose-wearing freaks can pound sand.

31 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Sounds like they were inspired by Illinois.

Iowa RepubliCons still elected a known rapist and thief. This never happened in Illinois. Not shocking that you claim is baseless. You're a fucken Tin Hat loser!!!

based on all of the evidence at trial and the jury's verdict as a whole, the jury's finding that Mr Trump 'sexually abused' Ms Carroll implicitly determined that he forcibly penetrated her digitally – in other words, that Mr Trump in fact did 'rape' Ms Carroll as that term commonly is used and understood in contexts ...Aug 7, 2023

"I felt his curved fingers inside of me as Donald Trump was raping me". E Jean Carroll

And the voters in Iowa knew this!!!

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Iowa RepubliCons still elected a known rapist and thief. This never happened in Illinois. Not shocking that you claim is baseless. You're a fucken Tin Hat loser!!!

based on all of the evidence at trial and the jury's verdict as a whole, the jury's finding that Mr Trump 'sexually abused' Ms Carroll implicitly determined that he forcibly penetrated her digitally – in other words, that Mr Trump in fact did 'rape' Ms Carroll as that term commonly is used and understood in contexts ...Aug 7, 2023

"I felt his curved fingers inside of me as Donald Trump was raping me". E Jean Carroll

And the voters in Iowa knew this!!!

Obviously the most hated state in the country.

1. Iowa

It's a lock!!!!:lock

11 hours ago, sleepy said:

Trump ahead in all 7 swing states and the blowed out win in Iowa will do that to hard core Biden voters.

Sleepy the Con!!!:laugh

Double Standard Hoffs selective picking and choosing as usually. It's a lock.:lock

And the pathological liar tells brock "Bigrunner is free to post at Double Standard Hoffa's Place". :lol

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Merging with political thread...

Pathological lying hypocrite and Christian Tin Hatter, Double Standard Hoffa, selectively picking and choosing what's political in a partisan manner! Lock it up!!!:lock

"Merry Christmas to you". Double Standard Hoffa :laugh

2 hours ago, FairWarning said:

Vermont, Minn (imagine liberal and have serious winter?)

NY, Cal, and Ore round out the top 5.  

Imagine electing a known rapist and thief to be your president. :lol

You don't need to imagine . Iowa (the most hated state in America) just did this by electing Benedict Donald. 

"As he was raping me I felt his curved fingers inside my vagina". E Jean Carroll

"When you're famous you can grab their pussies. They let you do it". Self confessed rapist Donald Trump

"Follow the money Joe Biden is going down". MAGA Tin Hatter Housepicks

33 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You don't need to imagine . Iowa (the most hated state in America) just did this by electing Benedict Donald. 

"As he was raping me I felt his curved fingers inside my vagina". E Jean Carroll

"When you're famous you can grab their pussies. They let you do it". Self confessed rapist Donald Trump

Welcome back "big" boy! Did you just came back from ukraine? 

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Will Ashley Biden ever get justice?