• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Benedict Donald storms out of court room during closing arguments of defamation trial.

He was already found liability of rape. 

Republicons obviously love male rapist.

We all heard Trump the rapist/insurrectionist ask the Georgia SOS "just find me 11,761 votes. That's one more that I need to win Georgia".

Republicons love a cheater!

20 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Benedict Donald storms out of court room during closing arguments of defamation trial.

We all heard Trump the rapist/insurrectionist ask the Georgia SOS "just find me 11,761 votes. That's one more that I need to win Georgia".

The poster above posts lies and disinformation.  View with extreme caution.

Trump was not found liable of rape.  In fact he was not guilty of rape.  A liberal judge nominated by Bill Clinton of all people (how ironic) threw out his personal opinions at the end.  They mean nothing more than me personally believing OneFooter perhaps touched a little boy inappropriately 20 years ago.

Matt Wallace
@MattWallace888
·
1h
Nikki Haley… I am giving you to the end of the day to drop out before I expose what you did and send you to prison for a minimum of 5 years.

I am going to expose it no matter what, will just go a little easier on you if you drop out.

59 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Will Ashley Biden ever get sympathy from the liber looneys that think its ok for biden to join her in the shower at a young age? 

19 minutes ago, WVU said:

Abbott should be on the GOP ticket 

Abbott greater than your girl and Dumb Joey's girl Ron De fascist?🤗 At one time Dumb Joey thought Ron De F🤫scist was a lock and you hopped on the band wagon.:lock

Abbott and Liar Lake would be a strong Republicon ticket. :lock

You thought corrupt election denier Liar Lake was great. Remember Tin Hatter?

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Abbott greater than your girl and Dumb Joey's girl Ron De fascist?🤗 At one time Dumb Joey thought Ron De F🤫scist was a lock and you hopped on the band wagon.:lock

Abbott and Liar Lake would be a strong Republicon ticket. :lock

You thought corrupt election denier Liar Lake was great. Remember Tin Hatter?

I broke up with Desantis 

"Follow the money". Gambling Forum tin hat far right wing political consultant Housepicks.

Remember when far right wing tin hatter Housepicks said "Joe Biden is going down". This was about 3, 4 months ago. 

Tin Hatter Fairwarning remembers. He hopped on that baseless going down bandwagon.🤨

10 minutes ago, WVU said:

Runner did you hear the audio recording of Lake being a good American and turning down money from the GOP to not run for Senate?  Seems she has what most in government do not.  Scruples 

She's MAGA. Anti patriot anti American. All about party and power.

Did you see where MAGA Republicons are rejecting a bipartisan border security bill because Trump told them to kill it. Another example of it's not most in government but it is most Republicons that are cheating, lying, corrupt scum.

"Just find me 11761 votes. That's one more than I need". Known rapist, insurrectionist, thief and leader of Republicons, Benedict Donald 

48 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

She's MAGA. Anti patriot anti American. All about party and power.

Did you see where MAGA Republicons are rejecting a bipartisan border security bill because Trump told them to kill it. Another example of it's not most in government but it is most Republicons that are cheating, lying, corrupt scum.

"Just find me 11761 votes. That's one more than I need". Known rapist, insurrectionist, thief and leader of Republicons, Benedict Donald 

runner do you think Biden wins re-election?  If he doesn’t will you cry in the streets?

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

"Follow the money". Gambling Forum tin hat far right wing political consultant Housepicks.

Remember when far right wing tin hatter Housepicks said "Joe Biden is going down". This was about 3, 4 months ago. 

Tin Hatter Fairwarning remembers. He hopped on that baseless going down bandwagon.🤨

How many illegals are you taking in?  

I question the sanity of anyone voting D in 2024.