TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

37 minutes ago, WVU said:

runner do you think Biden wins re-election?  If he doesn’t will you cry in the streets?

In 2000 the corrupt RepubliCons in the state of Florida stole the election from Gore. "Bush v. Gore"

Fast forward to 2016 where RepubliCon Senate leader Mitch McConnell gerrymandered the supreme court.

Then in 2020 we saw the MAGA led insurrection that failed and we heard Benedict Donald the current RepubliCon president  pressuring red states to steal their state elections from legit winner Joe Biden.

Joe Biden deserves reelection, he knows Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi are not the same person. He knows WWII is history.  He's been a great president for everyday Americans. Whereas Benedict Donald give tax gifts to the wealthiest billionaires and multi millionaires adding 2 trillion to the national debt to pay for the givaways to the rich.

UAW strongly support Biden and call Trump a scab and a selfish loser. 

Yes, I think he wins against Trump. A no brainer.

RepubliCons like Fairwarning claim America has open borders. Joe Biden's administration has deported more migrates than any previous administration. Joe Biden ought to show these fools that claim there's an open border, what an open border really is. "I'll show you an open border". 

The Tin Hat virus infecting the Far right wing is a pandemic. 

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 hours ago, housepicks said:

IMG_3919.png

It took Double Standard Dickie one day to delete Housepicks political thread. Typical behavior of our partisan hypocritical leader. 

"Follow the money! Joe Biden is going down". Far right wing tin hatter and forum political consultant Housepicks

17 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

LOL

They stuck it in his ass!!

Fuck you Donnie

Is he going to pretend to be broke so he doesn't have to pay? LOL

He'll be trying to raise money off these latest events. I know Double Standard Dickie, Vitalyo, Sleepy,  Fishhead, Redstripe, Housepicks, Professor would all suck his dick on national Tv to raise money for him. Maybe a MAGA PPV? Vitalyo would even let Redstripe dildo his ass. 

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Sleepy the Con is a deplorable, ignorant mother fucker who needs a good ass kicking. :lock That's a lock!

Fuck you c0cksucking piece of shit

fuck your chopped off foot

Take that dementia 33% approval piece of shit and shove it up your ass

again.... FUCK YOU!

1 hour ago, Brock Landers said:

LOL

They stuck it in his ass!!

Fuck you Donnie

Is he going to pretend to be broke so he doesn't have to pay? LOL

How's that billion dollar judgement against alex jones working out?  :deemer

He's more popular than ever, he's all over the air, that was the best thing that ever happened to him.

And he likely wont ever pay a dime.

12 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Good luck with that, biden cannot not use the military to do anything on US soil so he would have to use either the border patrol of the fbi, etc, who would be outgunned by the TX guard.

Unfortunately D.C. has the constitutional power behind them on this one.

BUT, Texas having once been a Republic and not simply a territory could have a bearing on the outcome.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Unfortunately D.C. has the constitutional power behind them on this one.

BUT, Texas having once been a Republic and not simply a territory could have a bearing on the outcome.

I believe the posse comitatis act prohibits using the military on US soil for anything like that.

11 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I believe the posse comitatis act prohibits using the military on US soil for anything like that.

I'm reading up on that act...

Texas is a wildcard for sure, they could push it all the way but I think there will be a standdown before it ever gets to a standoff.