TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

3 minutes ago, WVU said:

Zero reasons to have Biden ahead of Obama.  Obama was respected around the world.  Biden is laughed at

That's another one of your opinions I disagree with. You need to stick to facts. Your opinions usually turn out to bite you in the ass.

• Replies 69.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

See how it works GM?

Disagree with them and you're a racist.

Easy Peezy.

Dishonest, dope filled Double Standard Hoffa would always defend the lies of his far right buddy young Huad.

Now we see the dope using false narratives and lies to defend the many lies of his young far right Jewish Brotherhood buddy Gmcarroll33. 

Can you say pedophilia?

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Dishonest, dope filled Double Standard Hoffa would always defend the lies of his far right buddy young Huad.

Now we see the dope using false narratives and lies to defend the many lies of his young far right Jewish Brotherhood buddy Gmcarroll33. 

Can you say pedophilia?

Don't include me in your gay democratic fantasies OneFooter.  Embrace your Christianity and the love of Jesus dying on the cross with full force.  God chose Judiasm for the select few.  You clearly weren't one of them.  But I heard you once had awesome bball leaping skills as a Christian in a Jewish bball league.  A shame you learned nothing of God and stiffed a man in a wheelchair.

12 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

That's another one of your opinions I disagree with. You need to stick to facts. Your opinions usually turn out to bite you in the ass.

you don't think Obama was respected more than Biden?  Are you racist, sir?

4 minutes ago, WVU said:

Yes. He's not only racist he's a young and dumb pathological liar. Gmcarroll33 a known far right winger who was recently indoctrinated into Hoffa's far right wing Jewish brotherhood is probably a pedophile. I believe Hoffa's prior young buddy Huad was also into pedophilia?

22 minutes ago, WVU said:

I have another question.

You know the 2 black women in Atlanta, a mother and daughter, who Gmcarroll33 falsely accused of election fraud. They were recently awarded 10's of millions for being defamed by the far right wing.

Here's my question. If the black mother and daughter were white, does racist Gmcarroll33 still falsely accuse them of committing election fraud?

12 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I have another question.

You know the 2 black women in Atlanta, a mother and daughter, who Gmcarroll33 falsely accused of election fraud. They were recently awarded 10's of millions for being defamed by the far right wing.

Here's my question. If the black mother and daughter were white, does racist Gmcarroll33 still falsely accuse them of committing election fraud?

Gmcarroll33 has many black friends and has posted positive things about black people he has engaged with many times on this forum.  So I would confidently answer that race did not play a part in his accusation.

2 minutes ago, WVU said:

Gmcarroll33 has many black friends and has posted positive things about black people he has engaged with many times on this forum.  So I would confidently answer that race did not play a part in his accusation.

Racist people can have black friends. I'm not buying your explanation but I've already proven how gullible you are and how you are willing to give the obvious the benefit of the doubt. Thanks for playing.

Again this is what racist Gmcarroll33 claims.

"We all saw the 2 black women committing election fraud. The were caught on camera committing election fraud". Gmcarroll33

Kinda of reminds me of the far right wing accusing a man of being a mule committing election fraud because they used video footage to promote a false conspiracy and make a movie.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Incorrect Sir.

Ask an Israeli living IN Israel what they think of Obama...

The far right Jewish Brotherhood hates Obama. But they like young boys. 

Many Jews in Israel are not far right and liked Obama. 

Corrupt far right Netanyahu hated Obama and pandered to Benedict Donald. Netanyahu is liked by 15% of Israel. The far right Jews.

Just now, Bigrunner said:

The far right Jewish Brotherhood hates Obama. But they like young boys. 

Many Jews in Israel are not far right and liked Obama. 

Corrupt far right Netanyahu hated Obama and pandered to Benedict Donald. Netanyahu is liked by 15% of Israel. The far right Jews.

I didn't ask for your opinion on anything.

I was replying to my old friend WVU.

Your contributions to any intelligent conversation are both unintelligent and useless.

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I didn't ask for your opinion on anything.

I was replying to my old friend WVU.

Your contributions to any intelligent conversation are both unintelligent and useless.

I proudly give my opinion to all you dumb and dishonest cultist. 

You don't know shit and you need to be taught the truth, the right and the wrong.

You also defended another old friend. Far right wing pedophile Huad.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You'll never change a vote either here or anywhere else.

But it is good fun to watch you trying.

Priceless comedy...

It's hard to change stupid. 

The leader of your cult is a known rapist. Admitted to being a serial sexual assaulter. Was ordered to payback the millions he stole from charity. Praises and befriends a modern day evil monster. 

By any chance did you get a degree from Trump University?

5 hours ago, WVU said:

Yep.  Just this past weekend the same homeless black guy I’ve mentioned before that hangs outside my Publix who claims he has cancer and is wheelchair bound was there.  He asked me to please buy him some food and gave me a $20 bc they wouldn’t sell to him.  I told him keep it of course and bought him a meal.  Instead of just “here’s your food dude” I hung out with him and chatted for 30+ minutes and treated him like a real person vs a sympathy character, had a prayer with him, talked life etc.  My ex gf is black.  Best friend growing up as a kid was black.  Yep real racist here.

16 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Yep.  Just this past weekend the same homeless black guy I’ve mentioned before that hangs outside my Publix who claims he has cancer and is wheelchair bound was there.  He asked me to please buy him some food and gave me a $20 bc they wouldn’t sell to him.  I told him keep it of course and bought him a meal.  Instead of just “here’s your food dude” I hung out with him and chatted for 30+ minutes and treated him like a real person vs a sympathy character, had a prayer with him, talked life etc.  My ex gf is black.  Best friend growing up as a kid was black.  Yep real racist here.

You’re a republiCON white supremacist !!

-BigDumber 

11 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

More and more of the libtarded media is waking up. Over the last week alone Bill Maher , Michael Rappaport, Charlamane, and now Screamin Steven has called out the retarded democrats and their shitty anti-American policies. 

Totally, Gro...

Trump gonna win de elektull college by  538-0