TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

17 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

You’re a republiCON white supremacist !!

-BigDumber 

I remember growing up when actually being accused of any of that meant you were a POS from a shit family.  Now it's just hurled out by the cripples of the world where it's almost a compliment. 

If you're accused of being a racist, you can hold your head high and know that you have 4 limbs, don't drive Uber at 50 years old, haven't wasted away all of your money to Costa Rica, don't see invisible Nazi's everywhere like that dude who saw Russians everywhere in a Beautiful Mind. etc etc.  Brock is as blatantly racist as it gets.  I've never once heard OneFooter call him a racist.  Yet I am somehow.  "Racist" is about the equivalent of us all saying "F A G" on the playground as kids.  Literally all they can come up with.  Weird bunch.

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I remember growing up when actually being accused of any of that meant you were a POS from a shit family.  Now it's just hurled out by the cripples of the world where it's almost a compliment. 

If you're accused of being a racist, you can hold your head high and know that you have 4 limbs, don't drive Uber at 50 years old, haven't wasted away all of your money to Costa Rica, don't see invisible Nazi's everywhere like that dude who saw Russians everywhere in a Beautiful Mind. etc etc.  Brock is as blatantly racist as it gets.  I've never once heard OneFooter call him a racist.  Yet I am some how.  "Racist" is about the equivalent of us all saying "F A G" on the playground as kids.  Literally all they can come up with.  Weird bunch.

I wouldn't take anything said on these boards(especially from people you've never met) seriously. A lot of forum people are either crazy, dumb, or trolling, take your pick, I kinda enjoy being insulted.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I wouldn't take anything said on these boards(especially from people you've never met) seriously. A lot of forum people are either crazy, dumb, or trolling, take your pick, I kinda enjoy being insulted.

I enjoy shooting bs here and there with everybody here.  If anybody doesn't like me I really don't care, as I never do anything ban worthy so I'm going to continue on as I am and do as I please (white privilege I know).  I think I'm pretty respectful to all mixed in with basic guys giving each other shit back and forth. 

I truly think OneFooter is borderline insane.  Brock is a scumbag that has a clean conscience over his life choices yet awaits explaining to God, El Chapo and Kolzig I literally never read anything they post.  The rest are all fine by me.