Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

there are so many videos of michael robinson's junk, and no pregnancy pictures, etc... also at least 3 times during speeches/interviews where obama calls michelle by mike/michael

Last real prez was JFK 

Been actors for decades. 6-1 is scary. 

7 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

Last real prez was JFK 

Been actors for decades. 6-1 is scary. 

agree about the actors, biden has totally different ears sometimes, nobody seems to notice or care

it's not 6-1 that michelle obama is a guy, it's 100%, there isn't another female on the planet that plays with their junk or has back/shoulders like that

43 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

there isn't another female on the planet that plays with their junk or has back/shoulders like that

You'll sometimes see shoulders like hers on accomplished female swimmers. I'd give her a pass on the shoulders if she swam.

But I've never seen her near water.

21 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

well he's black so naturally he can't swim, they are afraid of water almost as much as they are afraid of spiders

My best friend in elementary school and my ex gf are black.  Both loved the water and could swim. 

One thing almost all black people are naturally petrified of is a pit bull.  In college the ones I lived around would insta jump on the hoods of cars if one was running loose.  Meanwhile I just viewed it as a silly dog and would pet it. 

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

agree about the actors, biden has totally different ears sometimes, nobody seems to notice or care

it's not 6-1 that michelle obama is a guy, it's 100%, there isn't another female on the planet that plays with their junk or has back/shoulders like that

The Obama gay limo story is out there too 

10 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

My best friend in elementary school and my ex gf are black.  Both loved the water and could swim. 

One thing almost all black people are naturally petrified of is a pit bull.  In college the ones I lived around would insta jump on the hoods of cars if one was running loose.  Meanwhile I just viewed it as a silly dog and would pet it. 

dobermans too.  my daughter's friends are all pretty much afraid of anything

On 2/10/2024 at 11:35 PM, mikeman said:

Shocking non of the US media posted a full speech. 

At the end of 2022, NATO reported that seven of the alliance's 31 member countries were meeting commitments to allocate at least 2% of GDP to defense, up from only three in 2014.