• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The war with the Houthis has caused a massive logistics crisis . The next victim was the black tea market . 3/4 of tea is exported by India, Sri Lanka, China and Kenya. Now, due to Houthi attacks in the Red Sea, serious interruptions in the supply of tea are beginning.

British supermarkets have begun warning of an imminent shortage of black tea . Ships have to go around Africa - this lengthens the route and cost by 40%. In addition, there are now not enough ships to supply everything. Some tea exporters have their goods stuck in Mumbai for weeks while they try to negotiate transportation routes and insurance costs.

And it's not limited to just tea. Half of all furniture, children's toys and household appliances enter Europe through Suez. Marks & Spencer is facing delays in updating its clothing range. Ikea has problems. The Tesla plant in Germany has temporarily suspended operations. The supply of coffee, fresh vegetables and fruits is also now under attack.

In Britain this is exacerbated by the fact that the country imports almost everything it needs . A year ago, they already faced a similar shortage of tomatoes. Now there are still problems with a shortage of white fish - due to the sanctions war with Russia and the closure of the Barents Sea to British fishermen.

The British economy sank in the 3rd quarter of 2023 - and is already de facto in recession. Conservative ratings again hit historic lows of 20%. A conspiracy against Rishi Sunak is smoldering within the party - he could soon be ousted. But this will not save the Tories in the elections - and will not pull Britain out of the systemic crisis into which it is inexorably plunging.

3 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Yes!

Fuck Republican scumbags!

NY 3rd district goes DEMOCRAT!

I 2nd that. I hate Republicons and Republicants. 

On a keyboard Dishonest Double Standard Hoffa calls me a asshole. If he did that to me face to face I'd beat his far right wing lying ass but good.

10 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Yes!

Fuck Republican scumbags!

NY 3rd district goes DEMOCRAT!

In the eyes of every fellow man juding you, I believe we can all agree due to your repetitive life actions that you’re disqualified from judging another as a scumbag.  

How much did you make in Uber tips this weekend?