Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

How did it go from 10 shot a few hours after the shooting to now 20 shot with 9 of them being kids? This sounds like the fake traumatic brain injury thing with the military.

You know its real because if the Gov was rigging it the shooters would have been white.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Not sure, i believe we always have 2 in that area, possibly based in japan, so that would mean we'd send 3 from the west coast presumably.

The USS Reagan is home ported in Japan so there's that one.

One is based in San Diego and another in Everett.

But the carriers on the west coast at least always have one in port being repaired or refueled at the Bremerton Naval Shipyard.

So logistically speaking I don't think we can deploy 5 to one area. Maybe in an all out war but I don't think so. I think there's only 5 in total.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

It looks like right now the vinson is in the pacific, the roosevelt is in guam, the lincoln recently left san diego, and the reagan is in japan - so that's 4.

http://www.gonavy.jp/CVLocation.html

Good chart there.

It looks likes the Nimitz is sitting in Bremerton for maintenance so yep, 4 max for deployments.

13 hours ago, sleepy said:

I see they were both negroes, story will be gone by tomorrow.

Reading the story in today’s KC Star, one of the headlines state that two are in custody.  That’s the only mention in the newspaper.

In other corrupt news, Soros bought controlling stock in the 220 channel Audacy.  

4 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Reading the story in today’s KC Star, one of the headlines state that two are in custody.  That’s the only mention in the newspaper.

In other corrupt news, Soros bought controlling stock in the 220 channel Audacy.  

It is very strange that this huge story isn't focused on the shooters, isn't it? typically by the day after the shooting, if the shooter is caught, we would know their names , see a pic, and start to learn about them - what are the odds that happens?

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

It is very strange that this huge story isn't focused on the shooters, isn't it? typically by the day after the shooting, if the shooter is caught, we would know their names , see a pic, and start to learn about them - what are the odds that happens?

The police know a shit ton more about their procedures than you do pal

If it were a white guy, they can’t post first, middle, and last name with pics fast enough.

6 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

I have it

Working out how to best get it to Jimmy, don't worry, this is 100% happening 

We all know you dont have it brock, it's been a day now and all I've heard is talk. I  talked to jimmy(yesterday) and he said you were asking for some kind of invoice to be sent, which has charge back city written all over it, any invoice implies a business transaction and it could be disputed and reversed - which would screw me and potentially jimmy.

Anyway, it's been a day, you haven't put up the money and I'm gonna cancel the bet for non performance.

Consider this your lucky day brock, I'm saving you $5K and another humiliation(I would have easily won the bet).

Now your only shame is that of bragging, and not charging back your forum friends like we all know was likely.

We all know you dont have it brock, it's been a day now and all I've heard is talk. I  talked to jimmy(yesterday) and he said you were asking for some kind of invoice to be sent, which has charge back city written all over it, any invoice implies a business transaction and it could be disputed and reversed - which would screw me and potentially jimmy.

Anyway, it's been a day, you haven't put up the money and I'm gonna cancel the bet for non performance.

Consider this your lucky day brock, I'm saving you $5K and another humiliation(I would have easily won the bet).

Now your only shame is that of bragging, and not charging back your forum friends like we all know was likely.

Pal, I'm working with Jimmy, giving him options to get him the money.  The Senate won't do anything before Feb 28th anyway.

17 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I can send him Bitcoin IMMEDIATELY, he didn't want that.  It's not me that's the problem here guy 

2 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Pal, I'm working with Jimmy, giving him options to get him the money.  The Senate won't do anything before Feb 28th anyway.

Options? options? There aint no options buddy, it's called post up, you talked and  talked and failed to produce, how stupid do you think we are, asking for an invoice - jesus christ?

I guess $5K was too much, i doubt you could even come up with one grand. Anyway, it's over. jimmy is returning my money as I type i assume.