TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Options? options? There aint no options buddy, it's called post up, you talked and  talked and failed to produce, how stupid do you think we are, asking for an invoice - jesus christ?

I guess $5K was too much, i doubt you could even come up with one grand. Anyway, it's over. jimmy is returning my money as I type i assume.

Funds sent.

Please confirm receipt.

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, JTGAMBLE said:

Mikeman called da midge’s bluff.

Yup, now he's talking bitcoin, mr bigshot who doesn't do paypal(I wonder why) is sitting on  lumps of bitcoins. 

I was told he asked to be sent an invoice, gee, I wonder what could go wrong with that.:laugh

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Options? options? There aint no options buddy, it's called post up, you talked and  talked and failed to produce, how stupid do you think we are, asking for an invoice - jesus christ?

I guess $5K was too much, i doubt you could even come up with one grand. Anyway, it's over. jimmy is returning my money as I type i assume.

LOL

I've only done straight PayPal transactions.

I don't understand the Invoice way of doing transactions. The wager wasn't a business transaction so I wanted to stay away from that. My understanding was an Invoice Transaction enables PayPal to intercede if there is a discrepancy.

PayPal's opportunity to get involved with the transaction made this untenable. 

1 minute ago, Brock Landers said:

You dumb motherfuckers

A PAYPAL INVOICE is how you pay someone without an active PayPal account.

It's no different for fucks sake .

It's obvious Mike is dumber than a box of rocks in any way shape or form you want to look at it 

It's a process that I was unfamiliar with. It looks like they can get involved so that was a non-starter for me.

5 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

You dumb motherfuckers

It's obvious Mike is dumber than a box of rocks in any way shape or form you want to look at it 

The entire forum scratching their heads but somehow this is commonsense stuff to you.

GOT IT

17 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

You dumb motherfuckers

Cmon, I 've done many pay pals with posters here, especially when I did the poker, never once was there a invoice involved, many people have pay pal but seldom use it, the question is why you no longer have it brock?

It's free(if you link a bank acct)  easy, and quick - and it's just as quick if you're poor and put it on a card, the fact you no longer have it means they kicked you out, why was that?

14 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

You dumb motherfuckers

I use PayPal a lot for my business and this seems a bit fishy. If Jimmy received money then his account is active. Why would you need an invoice? He has an active account. 

Now, it does seem suspect that you want an invoice if we look at it from this statement. 

"PayPal is not liable for issues caused by phishing scams or if your password or identity is stolen, but there are steps you can take to help you avoid losing money, like canceling pending payments, requesting a credit card chargeback, or filing a dispute with the seller within 180 days"

I have only invoiced people a couple of times on PayPal. Most of the time I just send them their invoice from my business and they choose to just send me the money on PayPal.

Additionally, I'm confident I am not dumb and I've never fucked a mother. 

6 minutes ago, Blondie said:

I use PayPal a lot for my business and this seems a bit fishy. If Jimmy received money then his account is active. Why would you need an invoice? He has an active account. 

Now, it does seem suspect that you want an invoice if we look at it from this statement. 

"PayPal is not liable for issues caused by phishing scams or if your password or identity is stolen, but there are steps you can take to help you avoid losing money, like canceling pending payments, requesting a credit card chargeback, or filing a dispute with the seller within 180 days"

I have only invoiced people a couple of times on PayPal. Most of the time I just send them their invoice from my business and they choose to just send me the money on PayPal.

Additionally, I'm confident I am not dumb and I've never fucked a mother. 

Dummy, HE would send me the invoice in order to pay him with my card

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Cmon, I 've done many pay pals with posters here, especially when I did the poker, never once was there a invoice involved, many people have pay pal but seldom use it, the question is why you no longer have it brock?

It's free(if you link a bank acct)  easy, and quick - and it's just as quick if you're poor and put it on a card, the fact you no longer have it means they kicked you out, why was that?

I personally no longer have a PayPal account

Have Venmo, ZELLE and Bitcoin which we're all offered as options.  He wanted PayPal and I offered to pay an invoice he'd send me 

Also, there's no need for him to hold 10k for 2 weeks, this isn't getting resolved until end of month, whereby you would have lost.

You're a gutless f aggot inventing excuses

It seems like US PayPal transactions trough your Bank are almost instant more like interact. The last time I did one was with bet MGM and it took 3 days before money got deducted however MGM credited my account instantly. Also I noticed you can pay your bills trough PayPal too, we don't have this option. Other than that I hadn't used PayPal in about 10 years.