• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Dummy, HE would send me the invoice in order to pay him with my card

Your lack of clarity in your written communication does not mean I am lacking the intelligence to comprehend what was typed. 

Additionally, normally I am in favor of the use of sentence enhancers and words regarding defining features of a person, but why do you feel the need to use sexual orientation as an insult? I've found that people who often feel the need to make others feel inferior through words that are meant to be insulting are often lacking in the self-confidence and resilience to communicate effectively with others in an adult manner. 

21 hours ago, mikeman said:

I am saying they will remove him and it might be unanimous.

^Spoken like a Truly Brainless MORON...
Who lacks any sort of clue about the Senate...
Then again, this is the same dummfukk who can't tell Shirley Booth from Donna Reed...
Poor sorry bitch googles Oscar winners and cant distinguish between years and categories...
Is it any wonder that the clueless fukk doesn't understand that:
Mayorkas is a 100% LOCK to be Acquitted

The impeachment of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is likely to die a quick death in the Senate after the House succeeded in its second attempt to rebuke the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) chief Tuesday night.
Faced with a potential third impeachment trial in five years, the Senate is likely to avoid the matter entirely. Senators expect Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) to move to either dismiss the two articles against Mayorkas or to refer them to the committee level, effectively killing the process.

3 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

There was no timeframe asshole, the Senate is out until the 26th or 28th of February moron 

Yes, but you challenged me to put up or shut up, I did, then you did nothing but talk about paying. Cmon man, you're broke, you really shouldn't make bets when you dont have the cash. 

Pride goeth before the fall, you're just lucky I dont invoice you right now for the whole $5K as I should win by default.

Obviously that's pointless because you dont have the money anyway. :laugh

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Yes, but you challenged me to put up or shut up, I did, then you did nothing but talk about paying. Cmon man, you're broke, you really shouldn't make bets when you dont have the cash. 

Pride goeth before the fall, you're just lucky I dont invoice you right now for the whole $5K as I should win by default.

I can give Jimmy 5k IMMEDIATELY

Is the bet on??

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

How stupid are you?

Mayorkas is a 100% LOCK to be Acquitted

The impeachment of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is likely to die a quick death in the Senate after the House succeeded in its second attempt to rebuke the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) chief Tuesday night.
Faced with a potential third impeachment trial in five years, the Senate is likely to avoid the matter entirely. Senators expect Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) to move to either dismiss the two articles against Mayorkas or to refer them to the committee level, effectively killing the process.

Just now, El Chapo2017 said:

How stupid are you?

Mayorkas is a 100% LOCK to be Acquitted

The impeachment of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is likely to die a quick death in the Senate after the House succeeded in its second attempt to rebuke the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) chief Tuesday night.
Faced with a potential third impeachment trial in five years, the Senate is likely to avoid the matter entirely. Senators expect Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) to move to either dismiss the two articles against Mayorkas or to refer them to the committee level, effectively killing the process.

The trial will be so damning to mayorkis even the most partisan democrat will vote to convict. :cigar

4 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

I can give Jimmy 5k IMMEDIATELY

Is the bet on??

Just stop, it's ok, there's no real harm done since your reputation was in shambles anyway.

Today you were served a large portion of humble pie, consider it a life lesson and try to be less brash in the future.

I would like to ask that you apologize to me and the board(and jimmy as well), surely you can do that.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I just invoiced myself from one PayPal beard account to another PayPal beard account for $1.00.

I'm going to pay it, then dispute it tomorrow to see how exactly this works. 

Brock is a pro-scammer. He would have found a way.

real question: why did Brock need to pay the University of Illinois 150 times by PayPal invoice?

41 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Just stop, it's ok, there's no real harm done since your reputation was in shambles anyway.

Today you were served a large portion of humble pie, consider it a life lesson and try to be less brash in the future.

I would like to ask that you apologize to me and the board(and jimmy as well), surely you can do that.

Brock never posted up? Shocker.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

LOLOLOL