Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

I saved brock a bundle, that's the truth.

NO, You Didn't save Brock a bundle...

NO. That is NOT the truth...

IF that bet had gone through, you woulda set $5k on fire...

Get a fukkin' clue...

Mayorkas is a 100% LOCK to be Acquitted

The impeachment of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is likely to die a quick death in the Senate after the House succeeded in its second attempt to rebuke the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) chief Tuesday night.
Faced with a potential third impeachment trial in five years, the Senate is likely to avoid the matter entirely. Senators expect Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) to move to either dismiss the two articles against Mayorkas or to refer them to the committee level, effectively killing the process.

On 2/14/2024 at 1:51 PM, sleepy said:

Biden says Russia has nukes in space to get the 95B aid bill passed in the house,

Guy literally makes shit up each and every day

Never has a president lied so much.

:mutley

MSM 02/2022 = Russia's so far behind in technology that they are stealing semiconductor chips from cars and washing machines in Ukrainian homes

MSM 02/2024 = Russia's putting nukes in space

19 minutes ago, slyone66 said:

$103 groceries for a week. Outside of Moscow it would cost him half of that. 

As of February 10 every supermarket in Russia must have section for senior citizens where they can get two free items oil, bread, batter, sugar, macaroni and whatever the other foods and the food that is about to expire. Guy like Mike would not even have to spend a penny on his groceries. 

1 hour ago, vitalyo said:

$103 groceries for a week. Outside of Moscow it would cost him half of that. 

As of February 10 every supermarket in Russia must have section for senior citizens where they can get two free items oil, bread, batter, sugar, macaroni and whatever the other foods and the food that is about to expire. Guy like Mike would not even have to spend a penny on his groceries. 

103 GETS YOU SHIT HERE, :gunI LIVE MOSTLY OFF CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS AND THIGHS AND BONE IN PORKCHOPS 79 CENTS A POUND FOR CHICKEN 1.28 A LB FOR THE CHOPSTHIS WEEK ILL STOCK UP

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I want to see what happens.

I bought those counterfeit stamps a few months back on pay pal, I disputed it and got a refund within 3-4 days, other than what I told them on the dispute form they asked nothing more.

Obviously brock is an expert on this kind of thing, which is why mr big shot cant use pay pal.