Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I bought those counterfeit stamps a few months back on pay pal, I disputed it and got a refund within 3-4 days, other than what I told them on the dispute form they asked nothing more.

Obviously brock is an expert on this kind of thing, which is why mr big shot cant use pay pal.

Were you INVOICED by the counterfeiters?

Is this a fat woman thing?  Fanni Wallis looked disgusting yesterday.  Maybe it was her attitude, but unless her dress was on backwards bc it's a design for fat women to make it easier to zip then wtf kind of trash is that?  Utter disgrace to my state and a total bitch.

Seeing that gut she definitely hits that grey goose she talked about a little too hard.

8 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

4 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Why big runner was banned again? Do the rules say posting political truth that hurt the right wing will lead to being banned 

He well knows his cracks about religious minorities and personal attacks go straight to the litter box but he chooses to continue to post them in the main forum.

He's gone for the same reason Kolzig is, failure to comply.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

He well knows his cracks about religious minorities and personal attacks go straight to the litter box but he chooses to continue to post them in the main forum.

He's gone for the same reason Kolzig is, failure to comply.

Thanks for clarifying

Though his post about the FBI is accurate 

26 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Is this a fat woman thing?  Fanni Wallis looked disgusting yesterday.  Maybe it was her attitude, but unless her dress was on backwards bc it's a design for fat women to make it easier to zip then wtf kind of trash is that?  Utter disgrace to my state and a total bitch.

Seeing that gut she definitely hits that grey goose she talked about a little too hard.

She's an unqualified overstuffed CEE U NEXT THURSDAY.

And a dishonest political hack.

3 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Thanks for clarifying

Though his post about the FBI is accurate 

Accurate or not, he's unable to discuss ANYTHING without personal attacks. A guy could post, "It's raining heavily in my area", and he'd be attacked by Big Runner for not living in a blue state where the weather is pleasant. He's just too much. I can't ignore the forum for a minute to do something else because when I come back he's spammed it with attacks.

And as far as Kolzig goes, I'm done with his whiney ass.

12 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

She's an unqualified overstuffed CEE U NEXT THURSDAY.

And a dishonest political hack.

Literally everything she said yesterday was a lie, and a bitch knew she was caught red-handed in a lie and corrupt affair with a married co-worker that she promoted to this case and committed political money laundering with.  The perfect cover up of he used the company credit card, and I paid him in cash bc I'm a black woman and black people keep cash in their house.  Don't question me racist.

Lol today her dad said when she was appointed DA people were in front of her house chanting the N word at her for hours.  Never made a single bit of news, the DA before her was black so that makes no sense and is in Atlanta so lol, and makes no sense that a woman keeping bags of cash keep all that money in her house would do so knowing racist whitey was coming to her house to harass and potentially loot.  Anybody that's ever read and studied the art of body language and lying can see so many tell tells that they're both fos.

I say fired, disbarred, sent to something like a lady blossoms camp where she learns some basic things like manners, what side the zipper goes on when you wear a dress. 

Fat camp from there based on that photo.