TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Literally everything she said yesterday was a lie, and a bitch knew she was caught red-handed in a lie and corrupt affair with a married co-worker that she promoted to this case and committed political money laundering with.  The perfect cover up of he used the company credit card, and I paid him in cash bc I'm a black woman and black people keep cash in their house.  Don't question me racist.

Lol today her dad said when she was appointed DA people were in front of her house chanting the N word at her for hours.  Never made a single bit of news, the DA before her was black so that makes no sense and is in Atlanta so lol, and makes no sense that a woman keeping bags of cash keep all that money in her house would do so knowing racist whitey was coming to her house to harass and potentially loot.  Anybody that's ever read and studied the art of body language and lying can see so many tell tells that they're both fos.

I say fired, disbarred, sent to something like a lady blossoms camp where she learns some basic things like manners, what side the zipper goes on when you wear a dress. 

Fat camp from there based on that photo.

LOCK HER UP

• Replies 69.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Literally everything she said yesterday was a lie, and a bitch knew she was caught red-handed in a lie and corrupt affair with a married co-worker that she promoted to this case and committed political money laundering with.  The perfect cover up of he used the company credit card, and I paid him in cash bc I'm a black woman and black people keep cash in their house.  Don't question me racist.

Lol today her dad said when she was appointed DA people were in front of her house chanting the N word at her for hours.  Never made a single bit of news, the DA before her was black so that makes no sense and is in Atlanta so lol, and makes no sense that a woman keeping bags of cash keep all that money in her house would do so knowing racist whitey was coming to her house to harass and potentially loot.  Anybody that's ever read and studied the art of body language and lying can see so many tell tells that they're both fos.

I say fired, disbarred, sent to something like a lady blossoms camp where she learns some basic things like manners, what side the zipper goes on when you wear a dress. 

Fat camp from there based on that photo.

Maybe I’m missing something here, but why would the defense question this relationship from the start (maybe they did).  

46 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The US was deeply involved in this, just as they were/are here.

image.png.47ff7d0b1ff44e002d6878db4d28ad38.png

Spoken like a True MAGA IMBECILE!

Only a completely brainless MORON, who spends all day regurgitating the mouthshits of the MAGA Tinfoil Hats would think that anything in 2020 was "rigged".

What happened to you, "mikeman"?

You used to exhibit a scintilla of a brain cell...

Now you are going all-in on being a complete mouthshit-spewng IDIOT...

Why would anybody relish fitting into the stereotype of Trump supportinng midlle-aged/elderly white male loser?

11 minutes ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Spoken like a True MAGA IMBECILE!

Only a completely brainless MORON, who spends all day regurgitating the mouthshits of the MAGA Tinfoil Hats would think that anything in 2020 was "rigged".

What happened to you, "mikeman"?

You used to exhibit a scintilla of a brain cell...

Now you are going all-in on being a complete mouthshit-spewng IDIOT...

Why would anybody relish fitting into the stereotype of Trump supportinng midlle-aged/elderly white male loser?

I'm not a trumper anymore but i can admit the truth, as I've said in the past there was massive cheating in multiple states - trump won Az. GA, and prob NV - then you have Mi, PA and WI, the question is was there enough cheating in those states to mean trump won those, that's less likely because in MI for example the margin ended up being several hundred thousand votes. he only needed 1 of those however( I think).

We do know with certainty our election system is corrupt.

25 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I'm not a trumper anymore but i can admit the truth, as I've said in the past there was massive cheating in multiple states - trump won Az. GA, and prob NV - then you have Mi, PA and WI, the question is was there enough cheating in those states to mean trump won those, that's less likely because in MI for example the margin ended up being several hundred thousand votes. he only needed 1 of those however( I think).

We do know with certainty our election system is corrupt.

He won all the swing states and easily won in 2020

If they try stealing another election they are going to need more than a chain link fence

Zelensky will cease to consider the United States a strategic partner of Ukraine if Congress does not agree on the allocation of new aid to them.

From a position of strength 👊

Comments:

Pigs versus feed?

Soon there will be a threat of hunger strike 🤣

Bitch, sniffed. The slave barking at the owner.

Introduce fucking sanctions against America! :laugh

This is him doing some kind of radioactive coke🫣

3 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Zelensky will cease to consider the United States a strategic partner of Ukraine if Congress does not agree on the allocation of new aid to them.

Comments:

Pigs versus feed?

Rumors swirling that he enjoys a line or two every now and then.

Who doesn’t?

8 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Rumors swirling that he enjoys a line or two every now and then.

Who doesn’t?

I’m always afraid I’m going to end up like Len Bias when I do it.  The heart monitor app is the worst ever when doing it.  It’s just not a safe drug.  A recipe of disaster of a heart attack and death.  But it’s kind of fun.

Zelensky needs to return to acting or whatever he did.  His midget GI Joe act for Ukraine has run dry even for dems.

3 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Comments:

Pigs versus feed?

He has all the dirt on all of our dirty traitors that have been wetting their beaks for years. He is threatening our political mobsters that he will spill on them if they don't pass that bill. If he does spill, the odds of an American bullet finding him before a Russian bullet go from 8 to 1 to pick.

24 minutes ago, shooterman said:

He has all the dirt on all of our dirty traitors that have been wetting their beaks for years. He is threatening our political mobsters that he will spill on them if they don't pass that bill. If he does spill, the odds of an American bullet finding him before a Russian bullet go from 8 to 1 to pick.

The crew that blew up Nordstream are on call. 

14 hours ago, shooterman said:

Nah with Biden in charge no bet for me. 

IMG_20240218_084929_692.thumb.jpg.c3877b4f2f0dbfd3b5c35c10cf96c147.jpg