Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

$35 an hour for driving Uber?  That’s one too many false claims of passengers puking in the Kia for that to be possible.  Brock is looking at 3 months min of powering through the ghettos to pay this off.

Thats what Brock said he makes.  He also was making $3,000 a week for Swift.

8 minutes ago, JTGAMBLE said:

Thats what Brock said he makes.  He also was making $3,000 a week for Swift.

Well Brock is a known idiot, fat losing sports bettor, stiff, scam artist, and currently owes MM 5k on that invoice.  Let's not take him at face value on anything other than "Please Turn Right" from Google Maps like a champ.  Whatever Ubering it takes he'll need to step up to the plate asap.  MM's yearly grocery bill awaits.

10 hours ago, sleepy said:

Stupid Brock votes for more of this

third world shithole countries emptying out their prisons and sending them here

then refusing to take them back after they get busted for crime

Remember when half the country cried when Trump said these countries weren’t sending their best and brightest?

7 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

I'll be expecting to be paid 5k when the Senate acquits mayorkis you moron fucktard 

You lost  son, all you had to do was "put up or shut up" as you challenged me and you couldn't scrape up a lousy 5 g's.

In your deluded mind you thought telling jimmy to send you an invoice was the same as posting up.:laugh

Pro tip - dont bet with money you dont have, it just leads to public humiliation.

14 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You lost  son, all you had to do was "put up or shut up" as you challenged me and you couldn't scrape up a lousy 5 g's.

In your deluded mind you thought telling jimmy to send you an invoice was the same as posting up.:laugh

Pro tip - dont bet with money you dont have, it just leads to public humiliation.

You're going to win anyway since Shumer won't bring it to floor because he knows the senate would vote Mayorkas guilty.

55 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I tried to and the f aggot wouldn't accept my multiple offers.

Now you'll owe me motherfucker, once the bet loses 

19 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

I tried to and the f aggot wouldn't accept my multiple offers.

Now you'll owe me motherfucker, once the bet loses 

There's no freerolls son, i won the bet by default due to you being a broke dick. :cigar

Easiest money ever. :rain

No reason to call Jimmy a homosexual either just because he didn't fall for your invoice scam.

Brock couldn’t come up with 5k in any way that didn’t allow a scam.  Hoffa and new moderator Blondie both agreed.  MM is owed 5k.  End of story.  What’s next Brock……you gonna invoice martingale your losses back and try to invoice 10k that Trump doesn’t win the presidency?

One would have thought that Brock might have learned his lesson after booking action with money he couldn’t pay on a horrible super bowl line but I guess he’s still as dumb and as big a stiff as the day he started this losing gambling adventure years ago.

45 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Brock couldn’t come up with 5k in any way that didn’t allow a scam.  Hoffa and new moderator Blondie both agreed.  MM is owed 5k.  End of story.  What’s next Brock……you gonna invoice martingale your losses back and try to invoice 10k that Trump doesn’t win the presidency?

One would have thought that Brock might have learned his lesson after booking action with money he couldn’t pay on a horrible super bowl line but I guess he’s still as dumb and as big a stiff as the day he started this losing gambling adventure years ago.

Both of them can eat shit 

2 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

You can suck my cock jagoff 

Not into that sir - perhaps Pat can oblige?

No real need to transfer your anger at me just because you're cash poor. I didn't force you to accept the wager, you're basically in the same place as Trump is in NY with that huge judgement, you now have a judgement against you and the interest is accumulating.  Of course trump has a Gold toilet while you have a rusty jalopy uber.