Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, WVU said:

Haven't you bought him lunch a couple times?  And he treats you like this in return?

MM says he's owed 5k, don't think a spicy chicken sandwich from Brock justifies this type of slow pay.

Be shocked if MM does not receive a few hundred by weeks end.

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

The homeless MIDGE is ANGRY this morning. Typical Biden voter. 

Imagine waking up in an apartment across from a prison yard at 50, hopping in your car to hope for a ping in the ghetto to drive people around, and deliver food.  Then your treat of the day is some garbage fast food, or artery clogging sit down meal off of prison trays and plastic condiments.  You might be angry too under those circumstances.

20 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

MM says he's owed 5k, don't think a spicy chicken sandwich from Brock justifies this type of slow pay.

come on, Fish.  You aren't one to pile on with ridiculousness.  Stop it.

1 hour ago, FISHHEAD said:

I doubt I'll ever see a penny of what brock owes me, thank God Jimmy didn't fall for the scam or it could have got ugly quick. Brock is an expert on Trump being Illiquid because he knows all about it - couldn't post up a lousy $5K despite the fact he was given 2 days to do it.

The term Ni**er rich refers to blacks pretending to have money by buying expensive stuff despite being almost broke - Brock buys chicken sandwiches and freerolls bets to give the same illusion.:deemer

Brock is "invoice" rich!

16 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I doubt I'll ever see a penny of what brock owes me, thank God Jimmy didn't fall for the scam or it could have got ugly quick. Brock is an expert on Trump being Illiquid because he knows all about it - couldn't post up a lousy $5K despite the fact he was given 2 days to do it.

The term Ni**er rich refers to blacks pretending to have money by buying expensive stuff despite being almost broke - Brock buys chicken sandwiches and freerolls bets to give the same illusion.:deemer

Brock is "invoice" rich!

I've neglected to mention the results of my PayPal Experiment...

I disputed my invoiced $1.00 payment from Beard A to Beard B, at that point PayPal initiated an investigation. They contacted Beard A and inquired, Beard A stated that he did not receive the item he was charged for AND paid for. Beard B was contacted and he replied that he did in fact send the disputed item. Ten days passed and PayPal then unveiled the results of their investigation.

Beard A was issued a $1.00 refund and Beard B was subsequently informed that he must reimburse PayPal for the $1.00 he was paid by Beard A. Furthermore, Beard B was found to be in violation of PayPal's terms of use and BLOCKED from receiving any further payments on the platform.

I think this demonstrates what can happen with a disputed payment...

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I disputed my invoiced $1.00 payment from Beard A to Beard B, at that point PayPal initiated an investigation. They contacted Beard A and inquired, Beard A stated that he did not receive the item he was charged for AND paid for. Beard B was contacted and he replied that he did in fact send the disputed item. Ten days passed and PayPal then unveiled the results of their investigation.

Beard A was issued a $1.00 refund and Beard B was subsequently informed that he must reimburse PayPal for the $1.00 he was paid by Beard A. Furthermore, Beard B was found to be in violation of PayPal's terms of use and BLOCKED from receiving any further payments on the platform.

Especially from an Uber driver.  Coming up with 5k on the spot is not to be trusted from them.

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

WOW

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Go fuck yourself

That you're insinuating that I'd screw you in this deal

Eat shit

7 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Go fuck yourself

That you're insinuating that I'd screw you in this deal

Eat shit

You weren't trying to screw him, you were trying to screw me,  jimmy would have been caught in the middle with me asking where the money is, he would say sorry it's gone(your money) while you're laughing  at another successful scam.