TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You weren't trying to screw him, you were trying to screw me,  jimmy would have been caught in the middle with me asking where the money is, he would say sorry it's gone(your money) while you're laughing  at another successful scam.

And fuck you too

You're an ignorant asshole who everyone knows is full of shit, only one willing to say it is WVU

• Replies 69.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's too bad there is no Debtor Prisons anymore the Midge would of been locked up long time ago. 

Conditions for debtors who could not raise money were appalling, with whole families cramped into overcrowded, cold, damp cells. They were held until either they – or a kind friend – paid off their debt, or until they had served their time.

6 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

And fuck you too

You're an ignorant asshole who everyone knows is full of shit, only one willing to say it is WVU

You're the one that couldn't come up with the cash, I believe you also initiated the "wanna bet" talk and issued the put up or shut up challenge.

Obviously you didn't think i would accept and then you'd look like a player, you're not a player you're a loser, and now you owe me $5grand. :cigar

I understand full well you dont have $5000, i will accept payments however.

22 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

:deemer

Cocksuckers. 

Fox or newsmax need to start telling the truth, say that most of the problems in this country are caused by blacks, that blacks are the problem and we need to address them as the threats they are, etc. That would go over well I'm sure.

33 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

He all but confirmed that Biden was taken bribes.

We now know the Sleepy Joe was the big guy and taken 10% cuts.

Now we move to impeach.

Just one more stain on the worst president in history.

In 10 months Joe will be in jail awaiting conviction in trial followed by facing a firing squad.

1 hour ago, sleepy said:

He all but confirmed that Biden was taken bribes.

We now know the Sleepy Joe was the big guy and taken 10% cuts.

Now we move to impeach.

Just one more stain on the worst president in history.

In 10 months Joe will be in jail awaiting conviction in trial followed by facing a firing squad.

He turned everything they asked him on its head, real fucking losers in the Republican party. Accomplished absolutely nothing