• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Tim Scott or Ben Carson.

No.

99.9% of the schvartzes are voting for Biden anyway so there's no upside with either of them.

We have to vote with the assumption that the Dem's stormtroopers will execute Trump so we need a very strong vice-presidential candidate.

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

No.

99.9% of the schvartzes are voting for Biden anyway so there's no upside with either of them.

We have to vote with the assumption that the Dem's stormtroopers will execute Trump so we need a very strong vice-presidential candidate.

I forget what the threshold is, but it’s not even sub-90% to not vote Democrat that if you can get that much of the black vote the Democratic party is forever toast.

Personally I think Trump needs to be certain to not just pick a mirror image of himself vs somebody the independents could get behind.  They already hate him enough as it is, so 2.0 will do no favors.  I like Tim Scott.  Imagine him in a VP debate vs that laughing hyena idiot currently pretending to fulfill that role.  Keri Lake would be strong and great but would ve viewed as an election denying conspiracy theorist so that’s a waste.  

2 hours ago, sleepy said:

Only a loser votes for...

another 10 million illegals

another doubling of prices

another 50% increase in crime

more taxes to buy illegals houses

and Brock wonders why at almost 70 he is still working a minimum wage job :bulb

You're clueless and wrong on everything you posted pal

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

No.

So go with Vance. 

46 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Doesn't matter who he picks.  He's a gigantic loser regardless 

Speaking of losers…….once again, how much you got on Biden champ since it’s free money and all?  Still power Ubering to come up with that 5k for MM’s fine dining?

3 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Speaking of losers…….once again, how much you got on Biden champ since it’s free money and all?  Still power Ubering to come up with that 5k for MM’s fine dining?

Surrender noted.  Brock hates Trump and guarantees a Biden victory but has no money to move the line or back it up.  Anything from this dude is just racist libtard Uber driver nonsense.

BTW it’s now $5700 owed to MM.  You’re gonna be so mad when he upgrades from potted meat to steakhouse meals that you wished you were at.

27 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

This is confirmed. 

Yes indeed.

I’m being laid off next month but as a part of handling one of my global customers I had to head to NC a couple of years back.  Decided to get tipsy at the airport and chatted with a dude.  Coach K is the God father to his kids.  We got along great and enjoyed chatting.  Blah blah blah dook is gay but they have a decent fan here or there.