Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, WVU said:

Mikeman, why do you want Ukraine to be involved in the terror attack so bad?

This terrorist attack is funded by US taxpayers no matter how you slice it US are somewhat responsible for this attack.That's why your people saying Ukraine has nothing to do with it. 

7 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

This terrorist attack is funded by US taxpayers no matter how you slice it US are somewhat responsible for this attack.That's why your people saying Ukraine has nothing to do with it. 

ridiculous and unfounded

30 minutes ago, WVU said:

Mikeman, why do you want Ukraine to be involved in the terror attack so bad?

Because it's obvious they were, hows that for a reason?  Do you really think the US solved the attack in 2hrs without doing a damn thing? Yup, it's ISIS, case closed. They were heading straight for ukraine after fleeing, why do you think they were doing that?

The russians have concluded that islamic extremists carried out the attack with the aid and support of ukraine, does that sound unreasonable?

Why do you think the US is so desperate to deflect blame from ukraine?

Lets mull on that one, hmmm, maybe if it was revealed they were involved with massacring innocent people certain people might not want to give them another $60 billion? :scratch

15 minutes ago, WVU said:

ridiculous and unfounded

Nonsense, it's obvious and likely. You lefties are so gullible, you really are. I'm not saying that Biden approved it, but I am saying that the CIA knew ukraine was orchestrating it and did nothing to stop them.

Just now, mikeman said:

Nonsense, it's obvious and likely. You lefties are so gullible, you really are. I'm not saying that Biden approved it, but I am saying that the CIA knew ukraine was orchestrating it and did nothing to stop them.

I'm not a lefty so there's that.  You have no proof of any of this ridiculousness.  

26 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Correct, isn't it strange that ISIS - who the US supposedly almost wiped out, seems to only attack the enemies of the US, they're attacking the taliban, the iranians, the russians, and even in syria do they attack us - nope, they attack the syrians and russians there too. I wonder why?

2 minutes ago, WVU said:

I'm not a lefty so there's that.  You have no proof of any of this ridiculousness.  

I dont, but russia does, and the US has no proof the other way do they?

If you really think the US can solve terrorist attacks in other countries in 2 hrs without investigating., if you buy that story, I cant help you.

Even if you buy the idea that the US had a tip that a terrorist attack was coming(absolutely possible), the idea that this attack was100% the one they were expecting and that no real investigation is needed is comical. Even you cant make that argument.

I'm waiting for WVU's response, why is the mere suggestion of ukrainian involvement ridiculous and unfounded?

Please dont say you have full faith and trust in out intelligence agencies and media, and if they say that ukraine is not involved I believe them.

58 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I'm waiting for WVU's response, why is the mere suggestion of ukrainian involvement ridiculous and unfounded?

Please dont say you have full faith and trust in out intelligence agencies and media, and if they say that ukraine is not involved I believe them.

You said the US was likely involved.  I said that was bullshit.  I wouldn't put it past Ukraine, however.

9 minutes ago, WVU said:

You said the US was likely involved.  I said that was bullshit.  I wouldn't put it past Ukraine, however.

I'm fine with that, as long as you dont swallow the bait bobber and all. I said ukraine was definitely involved, the US prob was.

Paris authorities transport homeless people to other French cities ahead of the Olympics
The mayor of Orleans points out that busloads of homeless people are sneaking into his city every week in an effort to eradicate poverty from the capital's streets ahead of the 2024 Olympics.

Previously , similar operations were reported from Rennes.

Why not to ship them straight to US? Biden would take them it's good for diversity. Homeless people around the world can all unite in America, give them a state of Illinois so they can feel like home. 

f07a6da7b29939104d0988e030f791bc.jpg.7da7358e39c09aa3a86f219da4843ea0.jpg

Houthi military spokesman Yahya Sari said that in the last 72 hours they attacked two US destroyers in the Red Sea and 4 merchant ships:

the US ship MAERSK SARATOGA in the Gulf of Aden, the US ship APL DETROIT in the Red Sea, the British ship HUANG PU in the Red Sea and ship PRETTY LADY, heading to Israeli ports.

578d6ed817926189a145ce455de7f251.jpg.e49760e6e381248bdcee661774a90493.jpg

The Serbian President reported a threat to his country's "vital national interests".

“Now it is not easy for me to say what news we have received in the last 48 hours ... In the coming days, I will inform the people of Serbia about all the challenges that lie ahead of us. It will be hard, as hard as ever. We will fight. Serbia will win , ” Vucic wrote on social networks.

He has not yet specified what exactly this is about.

Another war is coming or one big one? 

This news came out 36 minutes ago. 

10 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

578d6ed817926189a145ce455de7f251.jpg.e49760e6e381248bdcee661774a90493.jpg

The Serbian President reported a threat to his country's "vital national interests".

“Now it is not easy for me to say what news we have received in the last 48 hours ... In the coming days, I will inform the people of Serbia about all the challenges that lie ahead of us. It will be hard, as hard as ever. We will fight. Serbia will win , ” Vucic wrote on social networks.

He has not yet specified what exactly this is about.

Another war is coming or one big one? 

This news came out 36 minutes ago. 

Another US attack?