Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMG_20240403_011335_445.thumb.jpg.b4c10147e23c9dc18f74fa87a74e978e.jpg

From X Someone made such an image using a neural network. Russia is a huge Ark in which all nations are saved.

This is how we are seen in the West by those who have retained their human appearance. This is how it really is.

Violence is rising in Haiti: The Haitian National Palace was attacked by armed men, several staff were trapped, leaving at least five police officers injured, one of them in critical condition.

Intense gunfire continues in the area, as well as violent clashes between gang members and police in Port-au-Prince's main public square, the Champ de Mars, just outside the National Palace, in the heart of Haiti's capital.

Members of the TArmed gang, part of the “Vivre Ensemble” (“Living Together”) coalition led by the influential Jimmy Cherizier, nicknamed “Barbecue,” managed to set fire to an armored vehicle of the National Police in the vicinity of the National Palace.

Armed gangs, which control about 90% of Port-au-Prince, recently vowed to seize the palace. They had previously tried to storm the building, but were unsuccessful.

26 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Didn't Russia run out of medical supplies years ago, which resulted in a lot of deaths?

Communism kills everything it touches.

They're not communist anymore, certainly not in the traditional sense, after the soviet union collapsed things were very bad for quite awhile but all that's changed, Putin has turned everything around, for instance alcoholism is way down, life expectancy is way up(it's dropping in the US), they dont have crime problems or runaway drug problems.

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

They're not communist anymore, certainly not in the traditional sense, after the soviet union collapsed things were very bad for quite awhile but all that's changed, Putin has turned everything around, for instance alcoholism is way down, life expectancy is way up(it's dropping in the US), they dont have crime problems or runaway drug 

🎤

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Bad news for Nazi invested sports and political forums! Oklahoma holds recall election to remove Republicon Nazi. Recall was successful, Republicon Nazi was removed. He gone!

"Bigrunner how many times have I told you Nazi's no longer exist. That word is not allowed at my Nazi invested forum". Lying Dirty Dickie Hoffa 

FUKK YOU SIR.

50 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Bad news for Nazi invested sports and political forums! Oklahoma holds recall election to remove Republicon Nazi. Recall was successful, Republicon Nazi was removed. He gone!

"Bigrunner how many times have I told you Nazi's no longer exist. That word is not allowed at my Nazi invested forum". Lying Dirty Dickie Hoffa 

The Nazi stuff gets you right back on post review should it continue. 

Only warning.

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I don't want to read his Nazi shit from now 'til election day.

He's incapable of discussing anything without going nuclear. 

He doesn't exactly add much of value to the board, that's for sure.

Babbling about a recall election in a small town he's never been to and will never go to, that replaced 1 republican with another, what a fool?

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I don't want to read his Nazi shit from now 'til election day.

He's incapable of discussing anything without going nuclear. 

Ha if you think he’s fit for a straight jacket now, then just wait until election day when he watches the country re-elect Trump as president after mainstream news and Joy Reid/Rachel Maddow told him for months that Biden would win.