Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dmitry Medvedev 

“The conflict in Ukraine will end once the US Congress votes to provide new support to Kyiv,” Biden said.

One could remember for the hundredth time about the old man’s dementia and his son’s corruption. About the interests of the American military-industrial complex and the influence of the deep state. About the war between Democrats and conservatives and the clinch between the states and the US federal government.

But I’ll tell you something else. Biden's statement is absolutely evil . For he said: “Kill each other further. The more people die, the better. I want as many deaths as possible...”

Truly, “and I looked, and behold, a pale horse, and on it a rider whose name was “death”; and hell followed him” (Revelation of the Apostle John the Theologian (Apocalypse) 6:8).

Therefore, the sooner the rider on the pale horse takes Joseph Robinett Biden with him, the better it will be for our suffering world...

https://t.me/medvedev_telegram/479

On 4/10/2024 at 1:41 PM, vitalyo said:

China is the world's largest grain importer and has begun canceling purchases from the US and Australia without explanation . China canceled the purchase of 1 million tons of Australian wheat and half a million tons from the United States. This is the largest wheat supply cancellation in decades . 

Perhaps China will replace the lost volumes by increasing imports of wheat from Russia.

Wow, grandma went to China! 

Every kernel of grain in South America is owned by China. The spent billions on infrastructure to move it thru the Ports at Panama. They spent a decade doing it. 

image.thumb.png.36322f136989b8757da02727cca284ef.png

Demographic replacement of Europe . In Brussels, they pushed through a large-scale migration reform, which European bureaucrats had been preparing for 9 years. It threatens to split and destabilize the European Union, already weakened by internal crises.

Now, if members of the European Union refuse to accept migrants, they will have to pay a “rent” - 20 thousand euros for each illegal immigrant . This is a huge blow to the small and poor countries of Eastern Europe - like Hungary - which will be forced to pay extra to the European bureaucracy. If they don’t want to “enrich themselves culturally,” then welcome crowds of illegal immigrants.

In 2023, the influx of migrants to the European Union exceeded 2.5 million. Of these, more than 1 million are seeking asylum - mostly Arabs and Afghans. The flow of refugees will only increase amid instability in the Middle East. It is already setting a record since the 2015 Syrian migration crisis. And this does not even count the 6-7 million Ukrainian refugees in Europe.

The adopted reform will become a haven for liberal NGOs that massively import migrants to Europe . They will now be much more difficult to control. Criminal syndicates also benefit - the same Albanian mafia - which earn billions of euros annually from human trafficking.

At the same time, migration reform was pushed through on the very eve of the elections. And it will only add to the popularity of right-wing Eurosceptics who plan to win in many countries. And then it will no longer be good for the European bureaucracy, which begins to receive an “answer” from grateful voters for the importation of migrants, the economic crisis and the lost war with Russia.

Germans allowed to change gender once a year

From November 1, 2024, Germany will be allowed to change gender every 12 months, Bild reports. To do this, it will be enough to simply submit an oral application. You can do this yourself from the age of 14. Until this age, parents will be able to submit the appropriate declaration for the child.

050da5b0644b40062968b41db1873f71.jpg

Uncomprehending

What % of Persian girls have nose jobs if you had to guess?  They're beautiful women but if the nose is fake, I can't imagine having a daughter born with what their real nose would look like.  Not sure if it's a horror lol thing of the worst case being used as the majority, or if it is the majority.  I had 2 really pretty ones that worked at my Publix.  Sadly they left.

Pasadena, California.

Nonferrous metal hunters stole 11 bronze lamp posts from the city's main street. Local residents say that at night the poles were pulled from their pedestals by a truck. For some reason they could not pull down one pillar; it remained standing tied with a chain.

These pillars were installed here more than a hundred years ago, however, it is unlikely that their historical value will be appreciated at the non-ferrous metal collection point. They will accept it for the price of scrap.

Definitely a sign of strong economy. 

On the embankment of the French city of Bordeaux, an Afghan man stabbed to death an Algerian man in front of passers-by because he was drinking wine during Eid al-Adha, the holiday marking the end of Ramadan.

The Times reports this.

On April 10, an Afghan man saw two Algerians drinking alcohol.

"The attacker reproached the victims for drinking alcohol during Eid. They told him it was none of his business and he hit them and then left. They threw cans at him and he returned with a knife," the prosecutor said.

He cut both Algerians, one died. This happened in a tourist area in front of passers-by.

A few minutes later the police arrived and he began threatening her with a knife. He was shot.

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

What % of Persian girls have nose jobs if you had to guess?  They're beautiful women but if the nose is fake, I can't imagine having a daughter born with what their real nose would look like.  Not sure if it's a horror lol thing of the worst case being used as the majority, or if it is the majority.  I had 2 really pretty ones that worked at my Publix.  Sadly they left.

Those Persian girls can be a little furry.

55 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

On the embankment of the French city of Bordeaux, an Afghan man stabbed to death an Algerian man in front of passers-by because he was drinking wine during Eid al-Adha, the holiday marking the end of Ramadan.

The Times reports this.

On April 10, an Afghan man saw two Algerians drinking alcohol.

"The attacker reproached the victims for drinking alcohol during Eid. They told him it was none of his business and he hit them and then left. They threw cans at him and he returned with a knife," the prosecutor said.

He cut both Algerians, one died. This happened in a tourist area in front of passers-by.

A few minutes later the police arrived and he began threatening her with a knife. He was shot.

Shocker. Muslim from a shit third world country. Those people destroy everything they touch.