Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

There’s more context to it than that.  The dog bit her, killed a bunch of chickens and was supposedly a danger to attack anybody it came in contact with.  Common of bird dogs.  My dad never killed one, but had a few growing up that were mean as hell, a pain in the ass, no good at being a hunting dog so they just gave those to somebody else and got an actual good dog.

Right, but this will be used against her.  Remember these libs can’t go anywhere without their dogs.  If nothing else, it’s just poor optics.  

4 hours ago, FairWarning said:

Right, but this will be used against her.  Remember these libs can’t go anywhere without their dogs.  If nothing else, it’s just poor optics.  

Notice how they called it a puppy for shock value?  A 14 month old dog isn’t a puppy.  That is a fully grown dog with a set personality and behavior temperament by then.

20 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Notice how they called it a puppy for shock value?  A 14 month old dog isn’t a puppy.  That is a fully grown dog with a set personality and behavior temperament by then.

Noem should put out a video of her killing chickens, preparing them and cooking them.

14 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Why is biden trailing in every swing state? Are you aware that in 2020 trump basically never led in any polling, he was sometimes within the margin of error but he always trailed. This time he's way up in many - 10 pts ahead in NC, GA, even 15 pts ahead in Michigan.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Why is biden trailing in every swing state? Are you aware that in 2020 trump basically never led in any polling, he was sometimes within the margin of error but he always trailed. This time he's way up in many - 10 pts ahead in NC, GA, even 15 pts ahead in Michigan.

I love how assholes like you point to polls when they support the fucktard you're backing, but laugh them off when they don't.

You're the biggest loser here

1 hour ago, Brock Landers said:

I love how assholes like you point to polls when they support the fucktard you're backing, but laugh them off when they don't.

You're the biggest loser here

I asked you what you think of the polls, I'm well aware that you're bitter towards me because I exposed your poverty and cost you a $5000 bet.

6 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

Biden has the lowest approval rating ever

Biden has made every ones life worse except for criminals and illegals

Biden's DOJ trying to jail Trump because they know they can't beat him fair and square