Iowa OFFENSE lands an Alabama BEAST

FISHHEAD

2 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

LOL

Big 2 has 3 or 4 "really good" teams, the rest are avg to bad

What does the SEC have now that Bama’s no longer Bama? Georgia the only elite SEC team

Ohio St and Oregon both top 3 teams next season 

22 minutes ago, Hoops said:

They still have the most boring offense and non-innovative coaching staff in the history of college football. This signing schould get you an extra field goal a few times a year :bulb

New OC next year son.........plus entire D back besides incoherent DeJean

5 minutes ago, rjt said:

I applied. Used Fish as a reference 

https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=57085d60ec2313d2

Hope you included a video of your Madden coordinating like I did.  Otherwise you’re way behind.  I detailed the OC genius of “curls”, “slants”, “HB counter”, and “seams” like a mad genius.  Now way Coach Ferentz doesn’t give me a call.

ESPN reported this morning that 11 critical care patients in the children's wing of the University of Iowa hospital have entered the transfer portal.

Reports further state that the children felt that continued viewing of the university football games was having a detrimental effect upon their already compromised health...

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Hope you included a video of your Madden coordinating like I did.  Otherwise you’re way behind.  I detailed the OC genius of “curls”, “slants”, “HB counter”, and “seams” like a mad genius.  Now way Coach Ferentz doesn’t give me a call.

I uploaded my Tecmo Bowl clips dominating with Bo Jackson. Iowa’s playbook hasn’t evolved since then so I should be a finalist for the job 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Serious question:

J.J. McCarthy in the NFL, I just can't see it.

A wasted pick??

Might be most difficult QB to evaluate in years. Wasn’t asked to do much in college. And in his defense, his WRs weren’t good. Put him at LSU or Oregon and he probably puts up huge numbers 

Doubt he goes round 1

11 minutes ago, rjt said:

I uploaded my Tecmo Bowl clips dominating with Bo Jackson. Iowa’s playbook hasn’t evolved since then so I should be a finalist for the job 

Ooooh.  That’s some big competition to compete with.  Looks like it might come down to you and I and which one of us can separate theirself from the pack with superior waving skills to the sick children

Michigan just missed out on #1 high school player in country. High school QB from 20 min from Ann Arbor and he picked LSU. They also lost Lloyd Carr’s grandson, another top high school QB in Michigan. He picked Notre Dame

No top QB recruits want to go to UM and hand the ball off 40 times per game 

1 minute ago, rjt said:

Michigan just missed out on #1 high school player in country. High school QB from 20 min from Ann Arbor and he picked LSU. They also lost Lloyd Carr’s grandson, another top high school QB in Michigan. He picked Notre Dame

No top QB recruits want to go to UM and hand the ball off 40 times per game 

Cj Carr obviously values a good education.