• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, sleepy said:

I wouldn't call it easy

but everyone should have been able to see these games have been rigged for KC all season

The two non-PI calls in the 4th involving Lively were bad.  Some of the decision making by Lamar was bad also.  He could have thrown to OBJ all 4th Q on dumpoffs but chose to try big plays.

I don’t understand her appeal.  She’s 100% not hot.  

I can’t name anything she sings, and doubt she’s a true talented singer, but I guess teenage girls love her for some reason.  Seems like the music industry chose an unattractive chick to be a sex symbol and music icon and forced her brand onto the world.  Country music was good in the 90s.  Everything after is teeny bopper garbage pop to me.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I can’t name anything she sings, and doubt she’s a true talented singer, but I guess teenage girls love her for some reason.  Seems like the music industry chose an unattractive chick to be a sex symbol and music icon and forced her brand onto the world.  Country music was good in the 90s.  Everything after is teeny bopper garbage pop to me.

Her fans are cultlike also, they have “accepted” Kelce as a appropriate boyfriend.

26 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Correct.

Attractive, sorta...

Hot, NO.