Housepicks here still?

KingKolzig

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I appreciate Heroin Boy posting here while you were away KK.

He went 36-8 in NHL plays and added a delightful discourse to the forum.

Want to hear something nasty. Opiods make you constipated. He abused them so many decades his anus is out laying worse then a gay mans. And he's on the run so he can't see a doctor. And he's dealt drugs to bros that then died and hes a deadbeat.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

CLOGZ

why didnt this assfole we hit you, throw it in reverse and come back a and finish the job pal?  Would of did everyone a favor

The truck driver probably thought he hit a zombie, he himself needs rehab. Imagine late night driving on the highway and some creature comes towards your truck what would you do? 

33 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

CLOGZ

why didnt this assfole we hit you, throw it in reverse and come back a and finish the job pal?  Would of did everyone a favor

Oh no the worlds so tough and everyone is so cruel and I need you all for ummm uhhhh 

Thanks mike I tried this place a few times it was down. I post at Bobby's too its better guys. Ill post here I just get pains and headaches at night. And I have many months with  really fuked up hand until someone helps.but doctors are like lawyers now they don't answer questions cause of neck brace scamartists like Eric evil secretly recording 

39 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

Thanks mike I tried this place a few times it was down. I post at Bobby's too its better guys. Ill post here I just get pains and headaches at night. And I have many months with  really fuked up hand until someone helps.but doctors are like lawyers now they don't answer questions cause of neck brace scamartists like Eric evil secretly recording 

Good riddance…..i bet th people at Bobby’s place cant wait for you to post a tranny picture….cant wait til that happens and they van your ass,,,,,,fucking flamer 

7 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

Are you still in a neck brace? My buddy who had a bicycle accident and fractured his vertebrae was in one for 3 months, it came off about a month ago and he's fine now.

What's bobby's place?

13 hours ago, nothing but winners said:

Good riddance…..i bet th people at Bobby’s place cant wait for you to post a tranny picture….cant wait til that happens and they van your ass,,,,,,fucking flamer 

I got punked last night and I certainly can't handle that now. I can't post anything even somewhat controversial or taken the wrong way. I'm not sure who you are but if you are a regular guy not connected then fuk off I'm shattered 

6 hours ago, mikeman said:

Are you still in a neck brace? My buddy who had a bicycle accident and fractured his vertebrae was in one for 3 months, it came off about a month ago and he's fine now.

What's bobby's place?

Its a prison in Denmark here is Venezuela