Marjorie eating off a prison tray just like Brock

sleepy

16 minutes ago, Chi_Archie said:

love how she stirs things up .

I'm going to miss Boebert's antics next term so hopefully MTG can pick up the slack

Not a fan.  She’s an attention whore that is dying for political fame.  She says a lot of hilarious truths mixed with some embarrassing conspiracy theory stuff.  That and she’s a serial adulteress.

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Not a fan.  She’s an attention whore that is dying for political fame.  She says a lot of hilarious truths mixed with some embarrassing conspiracy theory stuff.  That and she’s a serial adulteress.

Her strength is tweeting out who she is going to impeach and what agencies are going to be defunded

Then blaming shitty republicans for it not happening

5 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

She's the biggest loser in a party full of them.

4 more years of a democrat in the white house is great news

Yeah they work out so great

Clinton had a great economy thanks to the Republicans running everything.  His only duty was to be commander in chief and he was busy getting bj’s in the oval office as Bin Laden and Al Qaeda grew and lead to 9/11.  Failure.

Obama- obamacare, doubling the national debt after trashing Bush for increasing it, purposely dividing the country racially and politically.  Total failure.

Biden- lol where to we even begin to name off his utter disasters.  How many wars are going on under him at this point?  I’ve lost count.

Did Biden promise a higher rate for Uber drivers or something?  Otherwise how does he make your life any different?

12 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

She's the biggest loser in a party full of them.

4 more years of a democrat in the white house is great news

When you take the family down to the Memphis penitentiary for those 50 cent meals do you get a metal cup like Marjorie?

21 minutes ago, Chi_Archie said:

All her dumb stuff is going to cost her

Jerking off a democrat in a movie theater, getting divorced, getting the cops called on her for fighting her ex husband, frequently dressing like a slut

40 minutes ago, Chi_Archie said:

A straw poll of people who show up to a debate is not representative of what might happen since debate goers are obviously activists. I have no clue if she will win or not but i hope she does.