RIP Toby Keith

Downsouth

She said I seen you in here before I said I been here a time or two She said "Hello my name is Bobby Jo, Meet my twin sister Betty Lou And we're both feelin' kinda wild tonight You're the only cowboy in this place And if you're up for a rodeo I'll put a big Texas smile on your face" I said "Girls..." I ain't as good as I once was I got a few years on me now But there was a time, back in my prime When I could really lay it down If you need some love tonight Then I might have just enough

I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once As I ever was

4 hours ago, rdalert447 said:

Love Toby Keith but sad he got suckered into the Vaxx.

Add another to the list….

Which list is bigger. Those sucked into the vaxx or the one for suckers like Meatloaf?

"I will do anything for love but I won't do vaxx". Rip Meatloaf 

In October 2008, Keith told CMT that he had left the Democratic Party and he re-registered as an independent. "My party that I've been affiliated with all these years doesn't stand for anything that I stand for anymore," he said. "They've lost any sensibility that they had, and they've allowed all the kooks in. So I'm going independent."

7 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Unfamiliar. 

I'm a rock n' roll listener.

Although I did enjoy the since forgotten Western aspect of Country and Western music at one time. The old Bakersfield music of Buck Owens and the like...

Pantera?