Funny 😁 stories from your youth...

PatrickBateman

57 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Same buddy banged a chick in a wheelchair. Claims her father thanked him afterwards.

Some people choose to stiff a dying man in a wheelchair, meanwhile there are others that give a charity bang to women in a wheelchair.  It all comes down to choices and free will.  Karma is real.  Do like the former and you can kiss your foot goodbye.

14 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I was suspended in 8th grade for making throwing stars in Metal Shop.

4 Point X Throwing Star

In 9th grade my parents were called into school because I made my wooden shop car into a giant penis.  They pulled it out and moms face went red and one of few times I saw dad crack a smile at the dumb shit I did. 

In high school, I ran a 1-16 confidence pool, $5 per entry. Every week had like 20 entries. 

In the hallways, other people would give me $5 and their picks sheet and I'd stuff it in my backpack. 

Well 1 day, one of the teachers (who was also the varsity football coach) saw me stuffing something into my backpack. He grabbed me by the shirt collar and basically threw me into an empty classroom. 

He asked me if I'm running a gambling football pool and told me to open up my backpack for him to see.  

Just when I thought I was getting in trouble, he whipped out his wallet and asked how much to join. 

And from that point on, he was in every week. 

22 minutes ago, richsox24 said:

In high school, I ran a 1-16 confidence pool, $5 per entry. Every week had like 20 entries. 

In the hallways, other people would give me $5 and their picks sheet and I'd stuff it in my backpack. 

Well 1 day, one of the teachers (who was also the varsity football coach) saw me stuffing something into my backpack. He grabbed me by the shirt collar and basically threw me into an empty classroom. 

He asked me if I'm running a gambling football pool and told me to open up my backpack for him to see.  

Just when I thought I was getting in trouble, he whipped out his wallet and asked how much to join. 

That’s awesome 

17 hours ago, richsox24 said:

That's amazing 

Only thing can think of is my dad was Little League president for cple years so had access to their crap, me and buddy about 12, found shit load of raffle tickets, walked neighborhood and sold fake 50/50 tickets, wore our jerseys, etc. First time worked like a charm picked an old lady who we knew would donate her half back for the league. Did it a second time a little too close to the first time I guess, somebody ran into my dad and brought it up, thought was shady, got caught.