D’Angelo Russel

housepicks

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he got the over 6.5 which was the opening line! so he hit the over thats all that matters even over 7.5 for Even odds and even 8.5 probably +180

so cause he did not go higher maybe the lakers did not make the shots i did not watch the game so i cant tell how many passes the guy had and how many shots

the guys missed and what kind of shots the guys missed maybe he could have had easily 10+ if the guys made the shots

overall guy hit the number and some more!

18 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

he got the over 6.5 which was the opening line! so he hit the over thats all that matters even over 7.5 for Even odds and even 8.5 probably +180

so cause he did not go higher maybe the lakers did not make the shots i did not watch the game so i cant tell how many passes the guy had and how many shots

the guys missed and what kind of shots the guys missed maybe he could have had easily 10+ if the guys made the shots

overall guy hit the number and some more!

Missed a lot of shots, and the starters got pulled early at the end. Solid bet, winning bet. I just went for a knockout punch and didn’t get it. Tomorrow is another day.

5 hours ago, housepicks said:

Missed a lot of shots, and the starters got pulled early at the end. Solid bet, winning bet. I just went for a knockout punch and didn’t get it. Tomorrow is another day.

Tough spot when they were down 18 after 3 and play tonight.  He did get one assist in the 4th, but one more would have been really nice.  Did make some money, but I bet those numbers will really get adjusted.