D’Angelo Russel

housepicks

14 minutes ago, housepicks said:

I’ll have to admit l’m kinda bummed, so close to my biggest score in years. Had hundreds of dollars in alts. 

I’m seeing Lebron is a game time decision. Cock sucker played 14 min in the all star game, you’d think would come back on this second leg.

Maybe ill play LBJ’s numbers under and hope that he plays and it’s a blowout

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just joined the knicks at the deadline. Hasn’t played much, calf injury. Scored 22 last time out. Randle is injured.

also o20 +360

played the knicks +6 tonight at home in this National tv game. Couple a parlays.

***celtics give up the least 3’s in the league and that’s Bojans bag. That’s why they call it gambling***

IMG_4272.jpeg

4 hours ago, housepicks said:

Just joined the knicks at the deadline. Hasn’t played much, calf injury. Scored 22 last time out. Randle is injured.

also o20 +360

played the knicks +6 tonight at home in this National tv game. Couple a parlays.

***celtics give up the least 3’s in the league and that’s Bojans bag. That’s why they call it gambling***

IMG_4272.jpeg

Bad call

5 hours ago, housepicks said:

Maryland +114

St John’s +3 and +140

why is SMU favored at South Florida??

SMU -1 FH -115

2-1

I hate Coby white but have to play him here. Pelicans give up the most 3 point attempts in the league. Coby went 8-13 from downtown last time out against N.O

white o3.5 +100