Anyone paying INCOME TAXES this year?

FISHHEAD

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Who the fuck are you to tell me anything. Blow me 

Yesterday you were all horny calling out Mike, he did his part but when it comes to you all of a sudden there is a problem with logistics.

Didn't you called him a pussy for not posting up? Now it's your turn bitch. 

1 hour ago, vitalyo said:

Yesterday you were all horny calling out Mike, he did his part but when it comes to you all of a sudden there is a problem with logistics.

Didn't you called him a pussy for not posting up? Now it's your turn bitch. 

It's going to happen.  There's no reason to do it before the last week in February.  Already been communicating with Jimmy Hoffa on how best to get him the 5k.  It'll be done, 100% BEFORE anything happens in the Senate last week of Feb.

3 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

It's going to happen.  There's no reason to do it before the last week in February.  Already been communicating with Jimmy Hoffa on how best to get him the 5k.  It'll be done, 100% BEFORE anything happens in the Senate last week of Feb.

Sounds good. ✌️

6 hours ago, Blondie said:

Wanna do mine? Time is running out to continue to use the excuse "I've been waiting on the rest of the 1099s".  

Last 2-3 yrs I've used the jackson hewitt(online version), it costs $25 for electronic filing of both fed and state, I used to do turbo tax but they got out of hand, wanting $70-80 for the version I need since I do stock trades, plus turbo would want more for the state.  i dont want to pay close to $100 when I dont even owe taxes, I will pay 25 since it's easy and quick, I will say inputting the data into jackson hewitt is a bit harder than with turbo but it is what it is.

56 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Last 2-3 yrs I've used the jackson hewitt(online version), it costs $25 for electronic filing of both fed and state, I used to do turbo tax but they got out of hand, wanting $70-80 for the version I need since I do stock trades, plus turbo would want more for the state.  i dont want to pay close to $100 when I dont even owe taxes, I will pay 25 since it's easy and quick, I will say inputting the data into jackson hewitt is a bit harder than with turbo but it is what it is.

With the Jackson software can you import your 1099s from your brokerage account like TurboTax?

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

With the Jackson software can you import your 1099s from your brokerage account like TurboTax?

No, I know I couldn't last year, this time I didn't try as I only had a few. That's the issue I was talking about. it is typical in that it walks you through each section and asks the appropriate questions, but you get what you pay for.

I know it used to be turbo was the highest, tax act was a little cheaper, and then tax slayer was quite a bit cheaper, now they're all kinda spendy.

10 minutes ago, mikeman said:

No, I know I couldn't last year, this time I didn't try as I only had a few. That's the issue I was talking about. it is typical in that it walks you through each section and asks the appropriate questions, but you get what you pay for.

I know it used to be turbo was the highest, tax act was a little cheaper, and then tax slayer was quite a bit cheaper, now they're all kinda spendy.

I get the standard dividend and trading 1099s along with some oddball ones from overseas investments and partnership distributions. It would take weeks to input that minutia. 

I put my wife into my LLC and I'm depreciating her this year so I need the high-power software.