The 2024 Woke Thread...

PatrickBateman

Read a post on LinkedIn that a mother wrote to her children about Valentines Day.

First of all your fucking children are not hanging out on LinkedIn.

Second...she told them to be inclusive when they don't have to give a Valentines Day card to everyone in class 🙄 

Fuck that bullshit...fat kids, ugly chicks, and trannies are NOT getting cards from me.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

My mom and dad saw her about 20 years ago.  Easily the worst concert they had ever seen.  Instead of a concert it‘s a libtard rant fest by her about political and social issues (they went with a Jewish lady who’s aDemocrat and also agreed that she was beyond awful and would never see her again.)

Madonna refuses to accept that she’s old, irrelevant, not sexy anymore etc.  i don’t see her accepting any of this gracefully.

“Where you got married, get divorced”

Two girls who registered their marriage in Denmark in 2017 were unable to get a divorce in St. Petersburg, RIA Novosti writes.

Elizabeth and Catherine ended their relationship in 2023, but one of them does not want to get a divorce, so the second filed a lawsuit. The court explained that the regulation of family relations is carried out on the basis of the voluntariness of a marriage between a man and a woman, “which in this case, as we understand, is not the case.”

Nice.