The 2024 Woke Thread...

PatrickBateman

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/14/2024 at 6:25 AM, mikeman said:

He showed them bitches who's boss! :cigar

that's not even fast for a chick, dude will get smoked against real girls. those girls must be special Olympics as well 

maybe the tranny also identifies as down syndrome 

OK losers watch this 2 videos. 

“ I beat my wife. I didn’t touch yours!”

In St. Petersburg, young guys heard cries for help and immediately ran to the girl who was attacked by her husband Abubjon.

The animal cut his wife with a knife, she received serious wounds to her stomach and left arm, the woman is in intensive care.

Caring guys caught up with Abubjon and handed him over to law enforcement agencies. Abubjon stated that this was their personal family squabble, he beat his wife and he did not touch other people’s wives.

The point is in western world nobody would even try to help. 

Few years ago i went to 24 grocery store it was around 2-3 am as I was driving in the lot I saw security guard fighting some dude right in the front of the store and then dude reached behind his back and I immediately thought he was going for a knife so I jumped out of the car and helped to wrestle dude down, he was big but he had no strength. Anyway about 8-10 feet away from us there were 6-7 dudes sitting on a bench(grocery store employees) on the break observing an action. The security guard could of get killed and nobody even tried to help him. 

Sad sad times.