• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You owe me $5K champ.

With interest.  OneFooter stiffed the man in a wheelchair years ago for like 10k.  Well guess what, it’s now 20k and the juice is still running.  That’s how Brock’s 5k debt works as well.  He owes $5,050 at least by now.

2 hours ago, Miley Cyrus said:

Reagan top 5?

Reagan was ranked below Biden.

President Joe Biden (62.66) was ranked the 14th greatest president, while Ronald Reagan (61.62) ranked 16th. 

Lincoln #1

The respondents were asked to rank presidents on a scale of 0-100, with 0 being a failure, 50 being average and 100 being great. Rounding out the top five in the rankings were Franklin Delano Roosevelt at number two, George Washington at three, Theodore Roosevelt at four, and Thomas Jefferson at five.

Trump was ranked in last place in the survey, being ranked worse than James Buchanan at 44, Andrew Johnson at 43, Franklin Peirce at 42, and William Henry Harrison at 41.

Just now, El Chapo2017 said:

HOW SO?

We had a wager and he non performed when he demanded we both post up. That means the wager is ruled an immediate loss.   Hence he owes me 5 really big ones, plus he's already been invoiced and as we all know once the invoice is sent payment must quickly follow.

I'm rich chappy! :cigar

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I'll be living high on the hog baby!

image.png.22505ac5477e3eceae6a86273f68dbc5.png

How long does Brock have to pay up before the baseball bats are sent to Champagne, IL?  Maybe a little dangling over the balcony like Vanilla Ice.

You'll be a 6k owed by the end of March.  This must feel glorious.