That is IT!

PatrickBateman

38 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Unfortunately not. But he's done.

Fucking asshole took a big giant greasy shit in the bathroom last night. Didn't spray or clean up after himself.

He's an uninteresting, unintelligent, fat dumb slob.

MIL use to hide her used ones in her dresser drawer, under the bed, in closets... 

and it's almost worse when they try to clean it up themselves.... just saying... 

3 hours ago, PatrickBateman said:

Do you want this fucking guy?

My God no. I'm up to my eyeballs in other shit. We are in the totality for the eclipse in April and I'm on that committee for the event which is being held by the board I'm the director of, our economic development group for our county (also the chair for that) had our first public event last night and I have a ton of stuff for that today, we had two people found dead in a rural town here and had to write a press release for that - leaving out information that's not exactly public yet such as one was natural causes and it appears the other was self-inflicted shortly after, I have articles to write, regional basketball photos to sort, and whatever else I'm forgetting to do today. 

ohhh and it's FFA week. Today was drive your tractor to school day. I'm in charge of the yearbook at the high school so add that stuff into my week as well. 

I don't have time to go back to the days of elder care. 

3 minutes ago, Blondie said:

My God no. I'm up to my eyeballs in other shit. We are in the totality for the eclipse in April and I'm on that committee for the event which is being held by the board I'm the director of, our economic development group for our county (also the chair for that) had our first public event last night and I have a ton of stuff for that today, we had two people found dead in a rural town here and had to write a press release for that - leaving out information that's not exactly public yet such as one was natural causes and it appears the other was self-inflicted shortly after, I have articles to write, regional basketball photos to sort, and whatever else I'm forgetting to do today. 

I don't have time to go back to the days of elder care. 

I'm planning my trip to see the eclipse on april 8th, I'm thinking of staying in joplin Mo on the 7th and then driving to arkansas for the event - hotel rates are reasonable there.

Just now, mikeman said:

I'm planning my trip to see the eclipse on april 8th, I'm thinking of staying in joplin Mo on the 7th and then driving to arkansas for the event - hotel rates are reasonable there.

Why are you going so far away?

Parts of Illinois are in the totality... 

Fair warning. It's going to be a shit show. Our hotel has been booked for months. I've heard of people flying in from all over the U.S. and even some from overseas to watch. 

Vincennes Indiana is expecting over 100,000 people coming into their community. Chicago public schools has reserved pavilions at a State Park not far from us (we're midwest hour to two hours isn't far for us). 

4 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Fair warning. It's going to be a shit show. Our hotel has been booked for months. I've heard of people flying in from all over the U.S. and even some from overseas to watch. 

Vincennes Indiana is expecting over 100,000 people coming into their community. Chicago public schools has reserved pavilions at a State Park not far from us (we're midwest hour to two hours isn't far for us). 

carbondale is 650 miles from me, joplin is 600(then another 150 or so to the totality area), but getting to southern Ill requires a lot of non interstate driving, I can stay on the interstate the whole way going through Mo. Like you said all the hotels are sky high in your area.

9 minutes ago, Blondie said:

the big risk is realizing the day before that it's gonna be cloudy where you're planning to go, might have to pivot and drive a few hundred miles somewhere else.