The Gambling Thread

housepicks

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UConn opens -11.5 vs. Alabama.

Only the FOURTH time in the past 50 years there has been a spread that big in the Final Four, per 
@SOHistory

2021: Gonzaga -14.5 vs. UCLA
1995: UK -14 vs. Cuse
1974: NC State -13 vs. Marquette
1999: Duke -11.5 vs. Michigan St.

16 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

Is this a Deemer system bet? 

I'm on Pirates Over 4.5 +100

Nah but I’ve been watching the tigers every day.  Tigers didn’t score, but the Mets SP has 26 Pitches already.  I like hitting overs in the first week before pitchers find their groove.

9 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

Was looking at Mets team total today for some pain and aggravation. Not sure yet. 

Weather not the best in Chicago, but been riding the Dodgers TT over from game one if it’s 5 or less.  Kyle Hendricks isn’t the pitcher I would want pitching in the cold.   Dodgers TT is 4.5 and they are the road team.  

6 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Weather not the best in Chicago, but been riding the Dodgers TT over from game one if it’s 5 or less.  Kyle Hendricks isn’t the pitcher I would want pitching in the cold.   Dodgers TT is 4.5 and they are the road team.  

40 degrees with wind feels like 30 that scares me too much guys want to swing early and get the fuck out of there 

1 minute ago, TobyTyler said:

40 degrees with wind feels like 30 that scares me too much guys want to swing early and get the fuck out of there 

The weather affects pitchers like Hendricks also.  I think as the season progresses, Hendricks will be a great fade pitcher.

I've been finding decent numbers in mgm with alt team totals overs (road teams only where fav or only slight dog to potentially avoid closer) and 1H unders, and parlaying them,trying to keep to - 125 at worse 

Today got mariners/Brewers under 5.5 and red sox/angels under 6.5,, comes out to - 116

Canning little scary but should be better on road and he's decent vs heavy lefty lineup with a good curveball. (reverse splits last year) Kutter Crawford looks good. 

Logan Gilbrrt the wild card in the other game in that ballpark. 

I'm on White Sox/Royals 1H Under 4.5 but should wait to later to put in... Lotta outgoing wind there today, the over will be hit some 

Two no name pitchers who looked real good in first start (Marsh is good sleeper for the year) and two underwhelming lineups. Crochet got his pitch count ramped up real quick. Both pitchers can get swing and miss hopefully not 3 home runs in first three. 

29 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

I'm on White Sox/Royals 1H Under 4.5 but should wait to later to put in... Lotta outgoing wind there today, the over will be hit some 

Two no name pitchers who looked real good in first start (Marsh is good sleeper for the year) and two underwhelming lineups. Crochet got his pitch count ramped up real quick. Both pitchers can get swing and miss hopefully not 3 home runs in first three. 

White Sox unders look great now, especially F5.  They have been getting pretty good staring pitching, bad lineup, bad bullpen.  Crochet has been very good in both starts.

2 hours ago, TobyTyler said:

And why would they put that women's game on in afternoon when it's a Sunday. Idiots. people are home on Sunday night. Nice day today in NE, I will be out, everybody will be out after all the rain and more rain coming. 

Where you going Toby?