Would you rather bang Caitlyn or Shari91?

Guest BustinNutz

Guest BustinNutz
shari all day' date='id fuck her over any kardashian also[/quote']

Fucking disgusting. Shari couldn't even get my dick hard. Besides you would have to scrape all of the minor league hockey player splooge off her first. When Shari farts her ribs break. There is nothing at all remotely attractive going on with that skank!

Guest BustinNutz

this

dumb thread

OP must be a closet A person who’s sexuality I admire

When you get a mod job instead of being a contest and pizza whore you can tell people what to do until then fuck off pig daddy. You make Deb look hot.

Shari is a 2 week cruise with unlimted buffets away from being doable

Jenner has a weiner.

Not sure what the debate is

jeez, Shari is so tucking skinny I would think fucvking her would hurt any means cock. Jeez after looking her picture over again that is 1 scary looking human being. Bruce/Caitlin is defnately better looking then Shari no doubt. I'm far from gay, and definately wouldnt fuck Caitlin but man I do t think I could fuck Shari either. Holy. hhrist what a situation to be in. Thank god I will not very be in that situation.

boat ,Shari is far from a 2 week all inclusive cruise away from being doable. Sh needs a thanksgiving ing dinner for 2 months straight. With those looks no wonder she hangs out at sports forums where no one can see her. I know mexicanas that wouldn't fuck her for green cards. She is absolutely 1 of the ugliest woman alive. Is she sick? No way a woman lets herself get in that bad of shape..damn godbless that face and body.

you ever try and eat on a Mods salary?

no I have not. I gotta assume she used some types of drugs. I heard math takes a toll on a persons body. Maybe crack? All I know is those shoulder bones are awful looking. Jeez I don't even think sweeper after a weekend bender would seriously fucvk Shari..she claims to have been a hogtie 20 years ago, I say no way and haven't seen a picture to change my mind. Absolutely awful body and pictures belong on milk carton and in a morgue

Has Caitlyn ever banned these guys that are pissy? That's the debate. They are so upset that they were banned by sharii, that they'd rather fuck a dude than her. That's when you know you have a problem with real life and the net.

Just a wild hunch but looks probably come into play as well.

For example, Jessica Alba banned them they'd still pick her over Jenner.

For me? Someone mentioned jumping off a cliff and/or bullet to the head.

No, really. You might live jumping off the cliff, hit the right branch, fall on PigDaddy or something. The bullet might only graze your brain and you're only paralyzed......

I'd take my chances with that before the Shari/Caitlyn dude.

Just a wild hunch but looks probably come into play as well.

For example, Jessica Alba banned them they'd still pick her over Jenner.

For me? Someone mentioned jumping off a cliff and/or bullet to the head.

No, really. You might live jumping off the cliff, hit the right branch, fall on PigDaddy or something. The bullet might only graze your brain and you're only paralyzed......

I'd take my chances with that before the Shari/Caitlyn dude.

Just a wild hunch, but looks have nothing to do with it, they would rather fuck a dude than be banned from a forum.

OP didn't mention other options, said Fuck a guy or fuck shari. Guys were saying they'd rather fuck a 65 year old dude over a female.

That's cool that'd you'd also fuck a guy over shari. nobody is judging.

guess id bang shari that is tough but caitlyn has a cock, shari we dont know for sure if she does or not so i will take the risk

also no kissing, she has some dental issues that sort of turn me off, the first thing i look at is the smile, then tits, then body, ass, etc.

you're going to give kolzer a heart attack

there has been a lot of sexual tension today

i think kolzer wants me

Did ziggler claim you already?

If so, my bad ziggler, spankie is yours

I will go find someone else maybe yung deems dressed as woman.