Your 2024 MVC CHAMPIONS

FISHHEAD

26 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

Just pointing out that Memphis was more than Penny and Cal.

Speaking of Cal’s time there, anybody remember this bad beat?  I think this either was a push or loss bc of that ending.  I remember watching live and laughing at how angry so many Brock’s were.

10 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Similar to you not having any success for 45 + years.

This is the same tard that tried to tell us USC was a school known for producing tons of NBA talent.  Proceed with caution on all gambling related matters with this poster.

34 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Cute little conference for sure.  College bball forever runs through tobacco road though.

Day lights savings, warm weather, MM.......ahhhh MM is the greatest time of the year!

Down year for the conference as a whole.   ND can steal a couple wins, decent matchups playing GT and then Wf.

6 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Down year for the conference as a whole.   ND can steal a couple wins, decent matchups playing GT and then Wf.

The old 8 team ACC was the best.  A total war fest of pure hatred for each other and everybody was good.  I can barely remember the last time GT was good, but remember full well the Marbury and Travis Best days.  It's a shame that they're completely irrelevant now.

ND, BC etc have no business in the ACC.  I miss Maryland.  College Park is a great environment full of passionate fans that wish they were UNC.  Them being in the B10 is lame.  They don't hate Iowa.  They hate UNC and dook.  And the spirit of the games reflected accordingly.

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

The old 8 team ACC was the best.  A total war fest of pure hatred for each other and everybody was good.  I can barely remember the last time GT was good, but remember full well the Marbury and Travis Best days.  It's a shame that they're completely irrelevant now.

ND, BC etc have no business in the ACC.  I miss Maryland.  College Park is a great environment full of passionate fans that wish they were UNC.  Them being in the B10 is lame.  They don't hate Iowa.  They hate UNC and dook.  And the spirit of the games reflected accordingly.

Nailed it.  

you’re not looking forward to the hated Cal-Pitt games?

8 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Nailed it.  

you’re not looking forward to the hated Cal-Pitt games?

Ohhhhh if you think I’m not tuning into the Panthers vs the Bears to kick off the new ACC then you’re sorely mistaken.  No way I’m missing that war fest of hatred.  Stanford vs BC in football.  I can barely contain my excitement.  TREESSSSSSS!

19 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Ohhhhh if you think I’m not tuning into the Panthers vs the Bears to kick off the new ACC then you’re sorely mistaken.  No way I’m missing that war fest of hatred.  Stanford vs BC in football.  I can barely contain my excitement.  TREESSSSSSS!

Really amazing how the college presidents could fuck up college sports like they have.

27 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Huh? Networks have been 100% responsible 

The networks have no say if the college presidents stand up.  Why did the B10 go to Rutgers, Maryland,and thr west coast over trying for ND?  South Bend gets the B10 network.  All the B10 cares is expanding their network into major markets. 

Just now, FairWarning said:

The networks have no say if the college presidents stand up.  Why did the B10 go to Rutgers, Maryland,and thr west coast over trying for ND?  South Bend gets the B10 network.  All the B10 cares is expanding their network into major markets. 

The longest tenured big ten president is at Illinois.  Believe me, it's not them

3 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

They're all NEW since all of this happened.  Again, it's the networks coming to them and the moron petiti at top 

The networks do go to them, but they don’t tell the schools or the commish what to do.  The Illinois president isn’t the most influential when it comes to conference sports.