The truth vs Alex Jones

Brock Landers

18 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

That's why he offered 88 million and awaiting on the judge and party to agree? LOL

You dipshit 

Yeah I would say we can wager on whether or not these families ever see 88 million, but after your shameful invoice behavior with MM it’s a hard pass.  It will never happen anyways so it would just be up in the air for forever.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

GREAT POST, REALLY GOOD

He is being killing it today, completely destroyed Brock wiped him out. Good laugh too 

Anyways I believe you have a few sandwich deliveries to make and few trips to the projects that are in order.  Big day in the professiosal gambler's world!

:deemer

Jesus it’s like you go out of your way as a clown every day to amuse people with your Ubering skills and stupidity.

47 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

He is being killing it today, completely destroyed Brock wiped him out. Good laugh too 

Anyways I believe you have a few sandwich deliveries to make and few trips to the projects that are in order.  Big day in the professiosal gambler's world!

:deemer

Jesus it’s like you go out of your way as a clown every day to amuse people with your Ubering skills and stupidity.

Well darn.  Guess I misspelled a word didn’t I.

I probably have over half of Brock’s yearly Uber salary riding on the Players this week.  Ohhhh God I’m gonna lose so much money.  I love all my bets.  Can’t imagine power Ubering all over just so I can send a few dollars to Costs Rica to continue 30 years of clueless sports betting.

32 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Don't you know how smart you have to be to gamble any every penny you’ve ever made and scammed between tuna melt delivery runs  in the Champaign projects ???

Brock has it made he is now retired.  His wife is a multimillionaire.

4 minutes ago, JTGAMBLE said:

Brock gets to travel the country solo.

Hates black people like all democrats that aren't black theirselves, yet the only places he frequents are flooded with nothing but black people.  He's a strange Uber driver for sure.

Seriously imagine going to St Louis, MO more than once in your life if you don't have to.  I went once with my ex gf and thought it was the biggest rust belt dump I'd ever seen and couldn't wait to leave.  One of the highest murder capital's in the the US.  Our Uber driver here can't get enough of that place.  Emo's Pizza isn't that good.

2 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Hates black people like all democrats that aren't black theirselves, yet the only places he frequents are flooded with nothing but black people.  He's a strange Uber driver for sure.

Seriously imagine going to St Louis, MO more than once in your life if you don't have to.  I went once with my ex gf and thought it was the biggest rust belt dump I'd ever seen and couldn't wait to leave.  One of the highest murder capital's in the the US.  Our Uber driver here can't get enough of that place.  Emo's Pizza isn't that good.

Chicago, St Louis, and New Orleans are his most visited cities. Maybe he’s not solo on his hoodcations and he’s working as his wife’s boyfriend’s personal driver ? 

46 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Chicago, St Louis, and New Orleans are his most visited cities. Maybe he’s not solo on his hoodcations and he’s working as his wife’s boyfriend’s personal driver ? 

You’re not giving Memphis it’s fair recognition.  If you don’t drive thousands of miles to eat NC style BBQ in Memphis (clearly they don’t have their own official style of BBQ.  That’s more just the stuff of legends than anything) off of a prison plate served with sides in plastic to go containers then you’re just not living life to the fullest.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You’re not giving Memphis it’s fair recognition.  If you don’t drive thousands of miles to eat NC style BBQ in Memphis (clearly they don’t have their own official style of BBQz. That’s more just the stuff of legends than anything) off of a prison plate served with sides in plastic to go containers then you’re just not living life to the fullest.

Which Chinese restaurant has the best SUSHI in Memphis!??

24 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Which Chinese restaurant has the best SUSHI in Memphis!??

Ohhhh that’s a tough one.  But I raise you.  Which Vietnamese restaurant serves the best pizza in the whole city?  Which Italian joint has the best pho?  And if you don’t know where to get the best southern food other than Ruth Chris then you just don’t know Memphis.

4 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Plenty left and can and likely will redo those charges at the grand jury level moron.

You're a cherry picking idiot 

how big a deal will it be when they throw fani and her entire office off the GA case?

9 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

It will be a superceding indictment jagoff

It's my understanding that if Fanni and her office are thrown off - the case would be shifted to another jurisdiction  - and they could then decide to toss the whole case. Or the judge could do it immediately after tossing her. Do you disagree?

15 minutes ago, mikeman said:

It's my understanding that if Fanni and her office are thrown off - the case would be shifted to another jurisdiction  - and they could then decide to toss the whole case. Or the judge could do it immediately after tossing her. Do you disagree?

If Fanny (wtf is the French attempt at Fanni shit) is thrown off, then the case is toast and there will be no trial.  Amazing that Brock and OneFooter think Trump is some monster but sat quietly for 3 years, but the second he was the Republican front runner they became astute on every crime he was alleged to have ever committed.  Classified documents....nothing to see with a former VP having no legal right to access of them stuffed in a garage.  Lock Trump up instead for having every right to de-classify documents in Mar-a-lago.  Did he rape some random bitch that shares my name?  Oh you bet your ass.  Just ask OneFooter.  A liberal NYC judge said it was his personal opinion even though a jury in NYC couldn't even bring theirselves to find him guilty.  It goes on and on, and these individuals wonder why they're still driving Uber and missing limbs.