The truth vs Alex Jones

Brock Landers

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

So what, they have the right to do that.

Come on dude.  If you feel people have the right to piss on a dead child's grave bc a con artist duped dumb people into believing Sandy Hook was fake (urinating in public is a crime btw not a right) then I believe the parents also have the right to beat said perpetrators peeing on their kids grave to a pulp with a baseball bat.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Come on dude.  If you feel people have the right to piss on a dead child's grave bc a con artist duped dumb people into believing Sandy Hook was fake (urinating in public is a crime btw not a right) then I believe the parents also have the right to beat said perpetrators peeing on their kids grave to a pulp with a baseball bat.

Mikeman used to be the voice of reason at TGF, he has traveled down the rabbit hole a bit far of late. Next thing you know he will doubt we landed on the moon.:mutley

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I'm not saying sandy hook was fake, I think it was real, but I dont give  a shit about something that happened 15-20 years ago, and I care less about it because they continue to whine about it.

Those families can go to hell.

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I'm not saying sandy hook was fake, I think it was real, but I dont give  a shit about something that happened 15-20 years ago, and I care less about it because they continue to whine about it.

It's far from whining.  Imagine trying to move on as best you can in life from something truly awful, and you have idiots duped by Alex Jones still harassing you all these years later telling you they went and pissed on your kids grave, threatening to dig up the grave bc they believe it's all a hoax and there is no body below, calling you a liar everywhere you go when you run into one of these random idiots.  All bc a scumbag saw an opportunity to sell some vitamins on his radio show to people looking for somebody to tell them everything is a conspiracy theory.

It was quite comical that even the families know Landers is an idiot and admitted as such in the documentary when they said they know they'll probably receive next to nothing.  Just when you think Brock couldn't be more wrong on everything he posts, he never fails to amaze the very next day.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

This picture was put out yesterday - look at clinton. is that him? Did he start weightlifitng?

GJy7wZaaUAAp6zR?format=jpg&name=medium

here's the real clinton

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.86kl8CkRLC7KcPNUvoXWRwHaDt%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=9d6bd990a0f39ce1f47abe15ac5584b4ab8da4d0068134b4e4ff7860783dcff9&ipo=images

Obama is such a pathetic weakling of a man and former president.  Imagine making a grunting face lifting these dumbbells.

WiISl9.gif

21 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You're a fucking piece of shit 

I disagree with Mike on this one but as always support his right to his opinion.

Here's the thing with Sandy Hook though, nobody is whining. The death of a child never goes away and is never just forgotten. 

I give those parents a wide degree of latitude. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I disagree with Mike on this one but as always support his right to his opinion.

Here's the thing with Sandy Hook though, nobody is whining. The death of a child never goes away and is never just forgotten. 

I give those parents a wide degree of latitude. 

I agree with this 100% and think at times MM just gets lost in playing a contrarian role even in topics where if he took a step back he would realize that's not his shining moment in life to do so.

42 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

You have a better chance of farting the star spangled banner than getting a penny from me for your bullshit 

Listen pal, I wasn't the one who made a bet and then couldn't post up the money.

Couldn't come up with a lousy 5 grand despite being given ample time and opportunity.

"Hey Jimmy, how about you send me an invoice and then I'll pay later":laugh

And if I do pay and lose - I'll charge it back, because business transactions involving invoices, etc are much easier to dispute.

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Listen pal, I wasn't the one who made a bet and then couldn't post up the money.

Couldn't come up with a lousy 5 grand despite being given ample time and opportunity.

And if I do pay and lose - I'll charge it back, because business transactions involving invoices, etc are much easier to dispute.

1547514519_images(1).jpeg.de5b853a593707a5b2df5a9fed220fac.jpeg.252012e57062b7890ff7ac1efaaa2025.jpeg

You really think this guy has 5K?

32 minutes ago, mikeman said:

And you LOST the bet you fucking c unt